Tim and Johnny's Hellish Reboot: Turf Tussle and All New Pals!

Start from the beginning

Charlie sighs as Vaggie's eye twitches at Angel Dust, who can be seen amusing himself by playing with the car window roller repeatedly, and you were applying an ice pack on your head.

Vaggie scrunches up her face.

Angel Dust: *taking notice* ...What?

Vaggie: "What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?! *rips off bits of her hair* And who even is this guy?!

Y/N: Some hard working guy who just got here a few hours ago and wants somewhere to go to have a vacation. Somewhere to... start up a new life. *shrugs*

Angel Dust: *sighs* I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? *does air quotes* Helping friends with stuff? *rolls eyes*

Vaggie: Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!

Angel Dust: Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! *inhales* It wasn't that bad, anyway. *proceeds to play with the button of the car window roller*

Vaggie throws an unfolded pocket knife at the window roller. You snicker seeing his startled reaction.

Angel Dust: Aw, come on! I had to! *brushes back hair, leaning against you* My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona! *suggestively pushes up chest floof, causing you to stare*

Vaggie: Your credibility? What about the hotel's?! *gestures at a defeated Charlie* Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke! *combusts*

Angel Dust: *scoffs* No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! *camera pans to Charlie* And pathetic! Like an orphan... with no arms... or legs... Oh! With progeria! *camera focuses back on him* Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it! *starts looking around the limousine* This thing have any liquor?

Y/N: ... I'm pretty thirsty, I could go for something to drink.

Angel deadpanned over to you, raising a brow.

Angel Dust: You literally drank at least 300 gallons of egg yolk, wouldn't a few at least quench SOME thirst??

Y/N: Dunno.. guess I'm just a thirsty cat... in more ways than one~ *You trace a finger on his jaw while he smirks at you*

The short-lived moment ended when Vaggie spoke out.

Vaggie: Can you please just try to take this seriously?!

Angel Dust: *turns over to Vaggie and flicks off a dust bunny* Fine, I'll try. Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby! *snaps finger at her while smiling*

Vaggie: Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?!

Angel Dust: Whatever pisses you off more- Is there seriously no liquor in here?!

Vaggie: *returns to sit next to Charlie as she crosses her arms* I'm gonna kill 'im.

Angel Dust: Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double dead? Hah, and where exactly do I go? To Double Hell? Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch - get used to it. *folds arms confidently*

Vaggie: *angrily, as she grits her teeth* ¡Con una mierda, malparido hijo de-! (For fuck's sake, you bastard son of-!)

Y/N: Nnyahahahahaha! *your bruise heals up and you put away your ice pack in your seemingly bottomless pockets*

Angel Dust: Listen, who cares if some jack-offs got hurt? Most of 'em are ugly freaks. Look around! *looks out the limousine window, smirking* You got a bunch a fuckin' Harlequin babies down here! *laughing*