Tim and Johnny's Hellish Reboot: Turf Tussle and All New Pals!

Start from the beginning

Egg Boi: *cups hands* Oooooh! *gets pebble thrown at him by Sir Pentious*

Sir Pentious: (enraged) I'm going to blow you to bitssss!

Angel Dust: *eyes him up and down* Hm, kinky!

Sir Pentious: Oh, not like that! *hood flares open as a sign that says "Pussy" can be seen pointing at him in the background* Pervert! *knocks over an Egg Boi*

Y/N: Nyahaha- NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! *Rolling on the ground laughing at all of the comedic content that's happening around you*

Your laughter was contagious, as Cherri and Angel snicker along with you.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Three shots can be heard coming from a gun that Sir Pentious pulled out of his pocket, stopping your laughter.

Sir Pentious: SSSSILENCE!!

You stand up and the bullets were stuck to your body, denting the skin before they pop out of your body, hitting and killing three other Egg Bois.

Y/N: Why..so.. serioussss??

You tauntingly hissing at him with a large toothy grin, unfazed by the bullets that were meant to penetrate your skin. You get back to killing more and more egg bois, killing them in different comedic egg-y ways.

Angel notices an egg boi with a tentacle launcher which causes him to push Cherri to the side out of fear, ending up with Angel getting tangled up in all the tentacles.

Sir Pentious: Not so cocky now, are we?!

Angel Dust: (unamused) Y'know, you really gotta watch what comes outta ya mouth. I've been making these sex jokes the whole *limbs gets pulled on as Sir Pentious reveals a drill which jump starts* TIME! *reveals his third pair of arms carrying a gun* And it's obvious ya ain't catchin' on. I mean, it's just *pulls out M1928* sad! *shoots it at Sir Pentious*

Cherri Bomb: So, think you're gonna get in a lotta trouble for this?

Angel Dust: Eh, *retracts his third set of arms* what's one little brawl gonna cause?

Y/N: A fuck load of breakfast, brunch, and supper!!

_________________________________

Charlie and Killjoy can be seen trying to fight each other while a fire alarm goes off in the background with Trench entering the scene, covered in flames.

Tom Trench: WHY WON'T ANYONE HELP ME?!

____________________________________

Cherri Bomb: Glad you haven't changed! *slugs him on the arm* You know you're my favorite guy to party with! And you're not so bad yourself, newbie!

Angel Dust: You know it, sugar tits!

Cherri Bomb: *takes out one last bomb* You guys ready to finish this?

Angel Dust: *takes out Thompson gun* Born ready, baby!

Y/N: *takes out a comically large hammer* Nyehehe! I was reborn ready!!!

You, Angel and Cherri lunge at Sir Pentious and his army as they prepare to clash, Charlie and Killjoy are still at each other's throats screaming, Trench is still on fire, screaming in agony. The camera shows all the characters present, screaming as the scene turns silent.

_________________________________

The royal family limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel. Charlie can be seen hugging her knees and looking out the window when her jacket is ruined after Katie Killjoy attacked her, while Vaggie sits next to her, glaring furiously at Angel Dust, who was sitting on your lap.