"Good, Good... You are still You... Could You say something and open this door?"
The voice speaks again with a slight relief on his tone, Howl hand is trembling as he try to spin the knob and open it.

His mind flashes over and over again as he then make his final decision before he open the door, Revealing Connor standing right in front of the door.

"I-I... Sorry..."
Howl apologize while looking on the ground but soon Connor soft paws come to hit his shoulder playfully.

"Come on! I remember You are a soldier just a day ago."
Connor chuckles and a smile start to form on his face, They quickly laugh together before Fanny clear her throat.

Fanny has prepared a food for both Connor and Howl, Howl slowly take seat in the chair, followed by Connor beside him.

"Close Your eyes, Only for Howl though I want it to be a surprise."
Fanny put the plate right in front of them, Howl was already pleased by how it smell, He was wondering what is it but he soon find the faint sound of Connor and Fanny chatting but he cannot hear it that well.

"Right... Open Your eyes."
Fanny chuckled and as Howl open his eyes he was shocked as he find some curry rice, He don't know what meat was it but he was shocked because meat is near impossible to find today.

"I was wandering to the most fertile land on earth just to find a bag of rice so make sure to stuff Yourself with it."
Connor explained in case Howl was confused,
Howl quickly take a spoonful of the curry right into his mouth, His mouth exploded with a mixed flavour in it.

He takes a spoonful more... Another one... Another one... Before at his last bite he noticed everyone in the room was staring at him suspiciously.

"I have something to say..."
Connor mutter as he stand up and approach Howl, He wrap his hand around his neck before placing his face right beside Howl's ears.

"You know... Meat is extremely rare to find here... Even I cannot find one on the fertile side of the earth, The asia continent was filled with it but they're gone... So I hope You don't mind it if we replace it..."
Connor paused as his grasp tighten and Howl start to sweat from anxiety he have right now.

"... With human limb."
Connor adds as Howl jump from his seat and try to struggle from Connor, But he was quickly thrown in the wall.

Howl eyes quickly closed as he felt that the impact almost broke his ribs, As Howl open his eyes, Connor's legs is already flying towards him.

Howl quickly rolled to his side as the wooden wall was broken easily by Connor strength. He quickly tries to land his fist but Connor hand is still free...

THUD!
Howl was thrown once again but this time it is followed by a choking, Howl struggle as Connor give an irritating face as if he was trying to make him go furious.

"Aww... Why? Little puppy got his alter ego now and accidently eats a human?"
Connor spoke in a mocking tone, Howl eyes widen as his hand quickly flies onto Connor hand as he tighten the grip more but soon...

CRACK — SING!
Connor and Fanny eyes widen as they saw the shadow around them getting absorbed into Howl body like a sort of fog... Connor was distracted as his limb is sliced and a part of it fall into the ground.