"Oh yeah? What rumor," I asked curiously. 

"That we're married," she cooed in my ear then giggled. I softly slap her arm and she goes running up the hill to the house. 

"Come catch me my wifey," she yells and laughs a few feet away from me. 

"Bada be quiet, someone will hear you," I yell-shout at her as I try to catch up. 

"That's the whole point," she tells me as she laughs her way down the street. 

When we make it home together, she yells when we get inside the front door. 

"The newlyweds are home," as it echoes through the house. We both break out into laughter as we enter the kitchen but our laughter subsides when we see Doctor Lee and his family sitting on Bada's couch. 

"Dae Hyun?" Bada says in shock. 

"Lu lu," both the kids say as they run up to me. I bend down to give them both a hug. 

"Hi my babies," I say to them. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Bada asks waiting for an answer as to why they are here right now.

"We were calling you but you weren't answering. We were in the neighborhood and decided to stop by," her brother says.

"So you guys decided to trespass and break into my house," Bada says with her arms folded. 

"I wouldn't consider this breaking and entering, more like visiting," the woman says waving her hand at Bada. I'm assuming she's Soo-min. Wow, she looks like one of those rich older sister's you'd see in dramas. You know the one's who'd be like 'Here's a million dollars for you to stay away from our family' type. This family looks like the elite. 

"And you must be the famous Luna," Soo-min said coming up to hug me. Her hug felt so gentle and sweet, just like a mother's touch. 

"It's really nice to meet you, I've heard so many great things about you," I said to her. Before I could engage in more conversation with her, Bada pulled me over to the side to talk. We went into the kitchen where they couldn't see us.

"Baby, I know this has been a tough day for you so I can ask them to leave and we'll see them some other time," Bada says.

"No, it's okay. I'm happy they're all here," I said honestly.

"Are you sure? We can see them tomorrow so you can get some sleep right now," 

"I swear baby. I'm fine. Plus I finally get to meet Soo-min. She looks so cool," I squeal feeling excited to make a new friend tonight.

"And I'm so happy to see the kids," I said.

"Alright, just let me know if you get tired and I'll kick them all out," Bada said.

"You're gonna kick out your family?" I questioned her jokingly.

"I can always see them. Plus making you happy comes first now," she said smiling then brought me into her embrace. She laced her arms around my waist and pulled me close. 

"Man, now I have to beat Dae Hyun up for messing up our night," she said. I looked at her oddly wondering what big event we had tonight. 

"Our night?" I asked.

"I was gonna smother you with kisses and cuddle all night long. Now I can't do it anymore," she said in a pouty tone which made me giggle. 

"Go ahead and get the kisses out of your system," I said to her and she didn't hesitate to start peppering my face with kisses. She stopped just a little next to my lip and I pouted wanting to feel her lips on mine. And just before it happened, Dae Hyun walks into the kitchen with He Min. When he spotted me and Bada about to kiss, he gasped then covered He Min's eyes and swiveled her back to the exit of the kitchen with a 'sorry' following. Bada and I broke out into laughter as He Min wondered why her dad was covering her eyes and pushing her out of the kitchen.