CHAPTER EIGHT: PEEKING PAST AT A FANCY BALL.

SKYLER'S POV.

Overwhelmed. Overwhelmed and freakishly Overwhelmed.

My first time in an industry party. Every corner, all I could see is celebrity. There elebrities, over there celebrities, is that a none celebrity by the pillar? No, just another celebrity.

From famous and award winning actors and actresses, directions, writers, producers to powerful agents. All of them, they were all here, every celebrity that I could only watch from the screen or from afar were only few feet away from me. One would have thought that working with Mr Fredward I'd have been used to it. I am not. I don't think anyone can just get used to it.

I brushed by hand over my suit blazer that I wore over a non-fitted black round neck T- shirt and dress pants. There was no make up on my face except if you like to include a nude balm as make-up, even though this occasion calls for one and I'd very much like to wear one but I'm with Mr Fredward, so right now I'm a straight male. I had no earrings on even though I have two holes in each ear. The only thing I did was recoat my black nails and I didn't cut my hair except from brushing it to the back.

I stayed glued to Mr Fredward's side, watching his interactions with everyone. He wasn't cold and indifferent as always. He was charming, sweet, social and it was doing weird thing to my heart. Forget I said that part.

But in here right now, Mr Fredward was shinning and interacting. He knew how to control a room, even in the midst of shinning celebrities, he somehow managed to take over the room and it was obvious that the directors and even actors have a certain respect for him.

Even though they should as he owns, one of the most successful movie studios in the world and his company manages lot of famous celebrities and is an authority in the entertainment industry.

Few hours have gone by, now I'm surrounded by slightly and flat out drunk celebrities but now, while I was sipping on sparkling water. I've had two champagne and the last thing I wanted is to get drunk even though I'm not a light weight and I don't get drunk easily but I'm technically on the clock.

"We'll be leaving in a few minutes Mr Skyler." Mr Fredward said. Even though he said a Mr preceeding my name and it was a major turn off, I still loved the fact that he said my name. Over the course of a couple of weeks, I and Mr Montgomery have come to grow closer. I think.

We were in first name basis but not without the Mr title. I call him Mr Fredward and he calls me Mr Skyler even though I told him it was okay to do without the mister. I want him to do without it because I am not a Mr. I should really tell him I'm female. But he might fire me for keeping it from him and lying about who I am, so I'm just going to wait for some time, even though waiting would only make it worse.

"Okay." I nodded my head liking the idea of going back home. I couldn't wait to tell the boys all about tonight. They'll love it.

"If it isn't our star boy Freddie." A man came towards us. He was in a royal blue suit and red inner shirt and same color tie but just a shade lighter, his typical blonde hair was stylishly gelled on his head.

He's handsome but the vibes he's giving me is creepy. I don't really recognize him so I don't know if he's an actor or a director or an up and coming one, but if he's up and coming, I don't think he'll talk to Mr Fredward this way. I don't know him but he looks familiar, but I just can't place it.

I could feel Mr Fredward stiffen beside me. I looked at him to see his perfectly cut jaw clenched and the his fist tightening around his champagne flute. Mr Fredward was weary of him, so I took a little step forward, in attempt to put a space between them and protect my boss but with my small and scrawny frame that proved impossible in front of six foot-something men.