CHAPTER ONE: ONE WAY TO KNOW FREDWARD MONTGOMERY.

SKYLER'S POV.

Have anyone wondered what it is to be another gender? Yes. Some have. But my case is different. I didn't need to wonder because I didn't feel like a guy in a female's body, it's just that...I'm a female who gets mistaken as a guy so many times it's almost have me convinced that I'm a guy.

I don't know what gave people that sort of impression. Maybe it's because of my very short hair, the fact that my constant outfits are jeans, hoddie and a leather jacket or the fact that I'm not very endowed in a female area. I'm like a female without a female body. My boobs are small mounds and I have no curves to boast about.

And it's gotten worse since I cut my hair in highschool up till I got to college. But I've never minded that fact. I'm comfortable in my own skin and the fact that people mistake me as a guy a lot doesn't bother me because I've found interesting ways to use it to my advantage.

"Sky come on, we'll be late." A thick voice shot from behind my bedroom door.

"Now you know we're late." I shot back rolling my eyes. I grabbed my leather jacket and immediately wore it over my dark blue hoddie before grabbling my backpack and black helmet which sat on the bed and giving myself another look in the mirror.

My face was bare as always. Making up seems like the most stressful thing in the world. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to spend thirty full minutes on just drawing a eye line and messing it up every single time? And I prefer balms to lips gloss.
The only thing that I'll say is attractive about my face is the unique shade of ocean green eyes I have which according to my friends if you stare long enough into it, you can see streaks of other colours and they aren't lying.

I got out of my bedroom and walked down the very short spacious hall to the sitting room where Taylor was eating an apple while watching the episode of scooby-doo that was playing on Tv.

"Come on Taylor, let's go." I didn't wait to get any answer from him before going to the door not before picking up my own key to the house that was left on a table cabinet.

"Are you guys leaving? wait for me, we'll go together." A huge muscled guy rushed from the kitchen holding a spatula in his left hand and a apron around his bare chest. I raised my brows at him knowing that he won't be done any minute soon.

" Sorry but we're in a hurry Aaron" I dismissed the idea.

"Come on let's all go together." Another guy came out from the kitchen with his mouth half full with cereal coated in milk. Albert.

"Absolutely not. You guys are going to make me late. Come on Taylor or I'm dropping your fat ass."

"Which you wish you had." Taylor shot back and I just rolled my eyes at him before shouting a goodbye to the house before walking out the door.

Those were my roommates. And yes, they are all guys. We have Taylor, Aaron and the cereal eating guy was Albert and no he isn't close to being smart as Albert Eistein but his parent could only hope which probably was behind the name and then we have Hassan who was still in bed mooning over his cheating bitch of an ex girlfriend

I have four roommates who are male. They are annoying but I love them. And yes, they know I'm female but not at first. When they were looking for a roommate they thought I was a guy that's why they accepted me out of the many candidates until they realized I was a girl. That's not my fault I clearly filled the form correctly, it's not my fault they missed it and judged based on my dressing but I don't mind, I'm leaving in a very cool apartment off school campus so it's worth it.

I mounted my motorbike and fixed my black cover helmet before shutting the black blind. Taylor had an apple in his hand so I threw the other helmet to him and he caught it as easily as I thought he would.