❋ Chapter 26 ❋

❋ MARRY ME ❋

❋ MARRY ME ❋

"Let's get married." Scott kissed my shoulder as I attempted to bring my attention to the computer in front of me.

I stalled. "What?" I stopped my typing and turned my desk chair around to face him as he grinned down at me. My stomach fluttered with butterflies as he analyzed my face for any emotion.

"What if I asked you to be my wife, right now? What would you say?" he waited patiently for my answer as I only gazed at him in utter shock and confusion.

"I mean- Scott we are like...young," I said, gazing timidly at his deflated face. He looked almost disappointed and caught off guard by my response. Great, now I felt bad.

Was he asking this only cause of what I said the other day?

I stood up from my chair and he stepped back immediately. "Scotty, of course I would marry you." I cupped his face into my hands, forcing him to keep his gaze on me. "We love each other that's all that matters. Some papers are not going to prove that..." He looked down at me so hard that I almost gazed away.

With what seemed like a few hours he finally gripped my waist and brought me closer to him. "Pack. We're leaving early morning tomorrow." he leaned down to kiss me on the lips and then turned to leave.

"Wait..." I pulled him back. "Are we ok?" I asked desperately in need of a response.

Scott at my expression walked back towards me, gazed a second, and then he kissed me hard on the lips. "Yes, we are, baby. I love you and you love me that's all that matters." I grinned when he pulled back and gave another reassuring smile.

It was early morning when I woke up to my alarm ringing.

Ugh, I hate waking early.

I was not even out my bed when my mom came barging in the morning. "Honey, I'm leaving now. I've left some money on the table. Please let me know if anything, ok?" Yesterday when I let my mom know that I was going on this trip with Scott and his family she'd almost burst in happiness. Ok not happiness but something like eagerness.

"Ok, mom. I will."

I was finished taking a shower when I began hearing noises from inside my bedroom. Immediately I grabbed the random mop I had inside my bathroom and slowly stalked out the bathroom with mop in hand.

My heart was almost out my ass when I noticed Scott sitting on my bed, glancing down at his phone. "Oh my..." I was out of breath, leaning against my wall when he looked up, looking more than amused.

"Why are you holding a mop?"

"I thought you were an intruder that's why!" I placed the mop back into the bathroom and quickly changed before running out of the bedroom again. "How'd you even get in?" I asked packing the last things I needed, then zipped up my bag.