❋ Chapter 7 ❋

+❁FORGOTTEN KISSES AND ONE STEP BACK❁+

+
❁FORGOTTEN KISSES AND ONE STEP BACK❁
+

Scott didn't remove his hand from mine until we arrived at Colten's place. I refrained from looking bothered at the loss of contact, so I pulled myself together and got off the car.

We made our way inside the place, and they were all already scattered in Colt's kitchen serving some alcohol in plastic cups.

"No way are you guys drinking right now," I said, as I walked in serving myself a cup of water.

"Hell, yeah, we are. It's Friday." Colten sipped from his cup.

"Want some?" Clara asked, raising the cup in her hand. I shook my head, turning towards Scott. He also shook his head and went to sit on the couch.

"Always the ones who don't drink." Gabby rolled her eyes and sucked on a lemon.

"Party poopers."

"Let's go sit in the living room."

I went to sit on the single soft sofa in the corner as the guys sat on the sofa with Scott and the girls on the floor. Colten turned the TV on and put on the same game.

The girls and I looked at one another and we cringed.

"This should've just been a guy's game night," I said, pulling my knees up and watching as the three of them got a controller and began to play.

They were halfway onto the game before Gabby decided she wanted to give the difficult game a try. She played for about ten rounds when she gave up and handed the control back with a pout on her face.

She sat back and watched for a second before deciding she wanted to play a game of Never Have I Ever.

These games never end well.

"Gabby that game is way too high school." Clara groaned.

"We are in high school," Gabby said in obviousness.

"I don't want to play." The guys paused their game and Colten decided we should play.

"But let's make it interesting," he said, rushing back to the kitchen. If he gets shots involved, I'm backing out.

Scott caught my eye and grinned at the irritated look on my face.

"Got it!" Colten came back with the bottle of Jack Daniel's.

"Nope. I'm not playing." I groaned.

"Come on. Let's just play five rounds. Five rounds and that is it." Gabby promised and I gave in when she gave me her hideous pouty face.

"Never have I ever clogged someone's toilet." Clara laughed and I didn't take a shot as everyone did. "Sky there is no way."

"That's nasty. Why would I do that?" I laughed.