"Ah fine Cristian. I am with these two. You should go and enjoy your work."
Abraham says to her.

" Oh, Thanks, Abe."
She hugs him and says bye to us and leaves.

" At 7 pm at the cinema," Abraham says and leaves.

"I will pick you up then." Isaac stands up and so does I.
____________

Abraham Walton

By the time, I woke up it was already 7, I looked at my watch, and & sounded familiar to me, I tried to remember as if there was something I had to do.

"Oh Fuck!"

And then, I remember I had to go movie with Isaac and Delilah at 7.

We can buy tickets there but since I was the one to give the time, I was supposed to be on time.

I just change my dress and don't even bother to comb my hair coz I know I look good in messy hair.

I reach there and see Isaac and Delilah standing there.

"I am sorry I am a bit late," I say.

"It's okay."
Isaac says but Delilah looks at her watch and it bothers me. Is she trying to tell me I am so late?

" Why are you exactly looking at your watch," I ask her.

"I..."
She is stuttering and I hate it.

" What are you trying to say I am not a punctual type of person," I say.

"Everyone knows that already."
Delilah says while we move towards the cinema hall.

Isaac already bought tickets for a romance movie and Some snacks too.

" Yeah as if you are punctual," I say.

"I am there's no doubt about it."
Delilah says.

We have sat in 2nd row.

Delilah is sitting on a chair that is between mine and Isaac's.

" Who the hell still watches movies like this? Oh yeah, Delilah does."
I say, I don't know I love romance too but I want to bother this girl.

" This is the best movie you will ever see, I don't care if you don't like it."

She says I love how bothered I just made her.

" I don't even know the name of the movie but I am sure it's the worst since that's your choice."

I say and the people in the front row look at us with disgust.

"You guys are not only disturbing me but also the other people here," Isaac says and I have to shut up.

"Told you, I would be some worst movie," I say when we are out of the cinema hall after finishing the movie.

" You don't know anything about love," Delilah says.

" You know a lot?" I ask.

"I think I do." She says.

" How exactly do you claim so?" I stand right in front of her.

"Because I am in love with..."

She looks at me in the eyes and then shuts up.

"With?" I ask her moving a little closer.

"Abe, leave her alone," Isaac says.

"with someone." She is nervous like hell.

"Bye."

I don't feel good getting too close to her, though Isaac thinks I bother her, but I also feel my beats forgetting their rhythm every time I breathe so close to her.

I sit in the car and ask the driver to leave.

I smile thinking about how I bothered her and she got bothered.

I was busy thinking about her until I got a phone call and the ringtone was too loud to disturb my thoughts.

It's Jacob's assistant.

He hasn't called me in years.

My mind is sensing something wrong.

The signal got red and the cars running on the road stopped.

I attended the call.

" Jacob has seriously got injured in a fight with Some Mafia. He has got a bullet in his spinal cord. Currently, he is in Operation Theatre. Your father wants your presence here."

He sounds like a radio.

I don't feel like my mind is processing anything he has said but all of a sudden the coldness has increased, and the darkness too.

I shrink myself so my body would feel a little warmth because I am shivering, I still don't know what he said and why my body is responding this way.

All of a sudden I am not in my car anymore, I standing somewhere, and it is the darkest and coldest place.

I hear someone crying, that's the only thing I can hear now.

I follow the path of sound and it's only darkness, my feet are walking on nothing but the darkness.

I see a kid standing there and crying, I look at him and it takes me less than seconds to recognize it's me, it's my younger self.

I want to go and hug him, hug my younger self but before I go there is someone else besides him who hugs him and consoles him.
It's Jacob, my older brother.

A tear falls down my eyes and falls on my cheek and I am sitting in my car.

The signal has turned from yellow to green and the cars have started running again.

But my heart, it's so sad.

And my body, It's so weak.

I can't imagine living a life without my brother. I want power but I also want my brother with me.

I am human, And we humans are born with a love for our family by default in our system.
And there's nothing in life like family.

Your author truly waits for the comments of her readers.