PART 23

Author pov :

As today all the one plan to go shopping for wedding but guess what non of the bishes are awake except Mr & Mrs mehra and Mr & Mrs song they were finished cooking breakfast and waiting for them to come but guess what it's been 1 &1/2 hours still no one is wake. Mrs. Mehra lost her patience.

Mrs. Mehra : that's it!!

She stood and went to the bishes rooms and water on each of their faces and scold them .

After wake up all the members she come downstairs.

Mr. Mehra : what did you do---.

He was cut off by aryan's whining.

Aryan : maaaaa thiss is toooo muchhhh youuu knowww!!!

He whined like a child and come downstairs followed by others.

Mrs. Mehra : ok shin hye  can you help to re heat the foods?! (Not bothered by her son whining just like a savage women)

Mrs. Song : ahh okey..

They both went to kitchen.

Bts and blackpink was confused as Mrs. Mehra wake up them normally.
But others (mehra sbilings, yn, eunwoo, inyoup,Kevin, gill and shreyas) are pouting . Then jin ask

Jin : what happened why you guys are pouting like that?! (Confused as fuck)

Then aryan told.

Aryan : hyung you know yesterday we all slept lately naa... That's why  we all wake up late but amma didn't like wake up late so she throw cold water on my face and applied the rice power. You know what my face literally itching. See !!! see!!! (He said while whining and pouting)

Bangpink, Mr. Mehra and Mr. Song started to laugh 🤣😂.

Mr. Mehra : re-ally  I thought she just wake you guys up but hahahaha  ( he said and start to laugh)

Yn : papa don't laugh naaa she do same with me also ( you also pout)

Ranbir : not only you but all of us also ex bangpink (he also pout)

Aryan : ammaaaa you are so cruelll (he shouted)

Suddenly one metal glass and metal plate was throw out of the kitchen to the living room. Aryan flinched.

(Our Indian mom special thing to scare us)

Mrs. Mehra : Aryan did you say something huh?! My son?!
(Shout from the kitchen)

Aryan : I me-an am-ma you are so cu-te yeah cute!! (He shout)

All are start to laugh. Then maid came and call them for breakfast Or we can say brunch.

Then all the one went to dining room and sat at their seats.maids began to serve the foods and all the one startstart to eat their foods.

Btw their foods :