PART 15

AUTHOR POV:

After jisoo's shout all sliently sit at their place while put their finger at lips.after a long journey finally they arrive at india.then mr & mrs.kim came from the private room.

Mr.kim : kids why are you guys put your finger on lips ?

Mrs.kim : yeah why ?

Jisoo : nothing dad..we are just playing right guys?

All : yea-h

Mrs.kim : anyways let's go.

All nodded and went down and go to waiting hall.yn was going with jisoo that time her phone start to vibrate.she was walking while looking at phone.but stopped walking after hear the voice.jisoo also notice what yn doing.

?? : gummy

She slowly take her eyes from phone and looked up.the person who is her life standing there.the person who she despretaly want to meet.the only person who read her like a open book.she didn't even think twice to give her life for him.yeah you may ask that he is that special for her ? Of course.....this is not a 1 or 2 months love. 4 years love.he is the only person who can control her.he is the person who she is scared of.he is the only person in the whole fucking world she beleive blindly.even if the god come and said that he is a bad person.she didn't think twice to kill the god.he is the person who tell her that he is always there for.he is the only person that she beleive blindly.he is the person who she give her all life , love , care , attention literally all.....think your this much special person suddenly appear and  standing infront of you.after 2 years he came to meet her.what will you do ?

Suddenly yn ran in light speed and hug like a koala.

Jisso : yn-----(but some group 4 mens stop her but all of them wearing masks)

hug him like there this no tomorrow.she want this moment to freeze.then her tears make way to come down.the tears she hold for 2 years now threaned to come down.finally her eyes betrayed her the tears are continysouly coming down.still hug him and said.

Yn : i miss you so much.this time don't dare to leave me (sobbing and hug him tightly ).

??? : aww my gummy miss me so much...don't worry i don't leave  you this time.shhh don't cry (pat her back)

They totally forget the persons who is near them and watching the each and every move.yeah your guess is right that is non other than kim family with confuse and shock face.why not the person who don't have or shown the emotions is now crying.they even think that she is stone or alien who don't show emotions..... but there is another 4 members standing there not with confuse or shock faces but with adoring and smiling faces.

Finally yn noticed some stares and her eyes went wide then immediately come down.and laugh nervously.but after saw the person bangpink & mr.kim were shocked.then mr.kim said

Mr.kim : in youp is that you ?

In youp : yes uncle.

Bangpink : in youp !!!( shout )

Mrs.kim , suzy , emma are confused.

Mrs.kim : hun who is he ?

Suzy : you bitch why are you hug him huh? Attention seeker (jeaoulus)

Emma : yeah.

In youp : don't you dare to talk like that to my girlfriends miss whoever you are (cold + scary ) and friends yes it's me.

Jin : what ? Yn is your girlfriend?
What is happening here ?

Namjoon : and where are you after that incident ?