PART 21

AUTHOR POV :

As you know the kim sibilings ,mehra sbilings, eunwoo , kevin , gill and shreyas are doing something to convince yn.meena , rohini , prachi and sahana went to shopping.

Jennie : guys is the plan will work right ?

She asked to others who are order something from their phone except kevin who was talking on the phone turn their head towards her.

Jin : jen don't worry .

She hummed.

Lisa : guys where is yn and inyoup.

Mahir : that two love birds went to date.

Rohini : yeah inyoup just few min ago messaged me.

They nodded their heads.

Kevin : guys they accept to come here.they'll  be here in afternoon and i asked to one of my friend in india about____________ and he said he will brought that.

Eunwoo : that's good.

Suddenly the door bell ring.maid go and open the door.they shurrged it.n maid carried the bunch of boxes to living room.they saw it then jisso said

Jisso :give me i will help you

Then jisso carry some boxes.

Maid : mam these things are you ordered.

Rose : ohh thank you.

Maid : its okay mam.

Maid bowed and went away.

Then they started to arrange something.

After few minutes :

Kevin : guyss they arrived here!!

Mahir : ok eunwoo, jungkook, shreyas go and pick them up.

They nodded.

Kevin : ok then I and taehyung  go to brought them ok.

They nodded and eunwoo, jungkook, shreyas, Kevin and taehyung went outside.

After 1 hour :

YN POV :

Now me and inyoup was driving to home. As we went out for a date. I didn't tell anyone that we are going to date. And also I didn't talk with them. After go to home I just talk with them.afterall It just a simple matter naa.. But i ask them  buy _____ for me.
Finally we reached here. We went inside while talking.

Yn : babe did you tell anyone that we are went to date.

Inyoup : yeah I tell to rohit hyung.

I nodded.

Then we went inside but our eyes was covered by black  colour. What the heck!! Why the lights are off?
That too in the fucking day time?
Then we two look each other and start to walk when reach the centre suddenly the lights are on. Someone tap my shoulder. I was going to attack him/her.but I stop my movement when I saw the person.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Yn : appa...

She mumbled to her and fastly went to him and hug him like there is no tomorrow. He also chuckled and hug her.

Maybe they didn't related by blood but joongki thought her as his daughter and yn thought him as her father. They make a strong daughter father bond. as you know he was the one who is her safe place.

Joongki patted her head. They broke the hug. Suddenly someone close her eyes. Yn hug him /her then said.

Yn : mom don't try to fool me.

Mrs

Mrs. Song : ahhh how did you find me? (Pout)

Then she hug yn. Yn also hug her.

Yn :I missed you so much appaaa

She said and again went to Mr. Song and hug him.

Mr. Song : me too my daughter.

Inyoup : hello uncle and aunty!! Seems like you guys forget me huh?

Mrs. Song : ani.. My son how are you?

She said that and went to him and hug. Same goes to Mr. Song.

Suddenly someone close yn's eyes.
But you know our yn.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you like this guys..... Sorry if this chapter was not interesting...
Plzz guys try to understand that I was in uncomfortable situation bcuz of some personal issue.. Plzz vote and comment me. Nxt part is coming soon.

Thank you & bye guys!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••