Content Warning & Prologue

Brief Warning:

Before you read just understand that I do NOT condone this type of relationship in real life. It is all fiction.

There will be an eventual romantic and sexual relationship between Hally and Snape some of which will happen while she is underage (as I am keeping the original ages of the characters) so if that does not interest you then stop reading. This book will not be for you.

The story will take place from years 1-7 !! 

DO NOT skip any chapters they will all be important in terms of setting up their future relationship as well as having more of an insight into their characters !!

Snape will be his usual brooding and bully self but Hally will have a bit more of a soft spot than Harry does (obviously because she's a girl her character will be a little different).

*The timeline of the book will be the same as the originals but I will have to rearrange the original storyline a bit to work with my story so no I'm not getting events wrong I will just be changing some of them as well as adding scenes between Snape and Hally.*

This is a major slowburn !! Especially for Snape as he is Hally's teacher. There will be a lot of angst and sexual tension before any of the smut or romance happens.

Be aware that some of the contents in this story will be hard to read at certain points because of Snape's attachment to Lily and his resentment of James. Also Hally will not have glasses in this book because I want her to look more like Lily.

Snape will be exactly like how he is in the original books and movies but with conflicted feelings of Hally as she gets older. As well as a stronger need to protect her than he has for Harry in the original story.

I will not be putting warnings at the beginning of the chapters because I feel like that takes away from the suspense so consider this your only heads up about the dark contents in this book.

It will be told in third person pov.

Also I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters. They all belong to J.K.Rowling.

Please do not copy my work and try to pass it off as your own. I will be cross posting this on ao3 also if any of you prefer reading it on there my username is Meagsglee19!

Cast List:

Young Lucy Hale as Hally Potter (pronounced Haaa-lee like Harry but with L's)