Physical Eduction

We talked a little bit longer but then we bid our farewells and left the school. It was quiet on our way home but I didn't want Kyungsoo to pressure into a talk, so we just walked beside each other in silence. „I'm sorry Suho Hyung", Kyungsoo broke the silence and my heart broke down into a thousand pieces, his voice was quiet and rough. „You don't need to be sorry for anything, you didn't do anything wrong. Please don't feel guilty for anything, because that would be unnecessary.", I comforted him and gave him a big bear hug. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

A few days later...

POV. Kyungsoo

It's Friday and I slowly began to make progress with my anxiety's, I haven't had a panic attack since the first day of school, probably because, we weren't anymore in the cafeteria and rather eat something elsewhere. I had asked the others to eat together in the cafeteria, because I felt awful being the reason they didn't eat in the cafeteria, but they didn't even wanted to hear about it... Saying stuff like „If you don't feel comfortable, we won't either!" or „You scared us enough for one week!" 

„...Soo...ungsoo...Kyungsoo? Did you listen to me?", I snapped back in surprise, which was probably enough of an answer for Chanyeol. „I-I  am sorry. Could repeat that I was thinking of something not really catching, what you said...", I apologized flustered. Everyone looked amused even Chanyeol, which let me calm down, because I knew he wasn't angry at me for being unfocused, when he talked. „It's alright, Kyungie! You can be happy that you're this cute otherwise I would have been angry with you!", Chanyeol said amused while he ruffled my hair, making my cheeks even more red than before. „I was just saying that we are having P.E as the next subject and that we are all having it together!", „Really that's awesome. But I am actually not a big fan of sports...", I confessed. „Don't worry we will always stick together, in the same team! And if anyone even looks at you funny, I will make them suffer!", Baekhyun said in a tone of voice, which made it hard for me to know, if he was saying it to cheer me up or if he was actually meaning it.  

Later while P.E...

As soon as we entered the field, all eyes were on us once again. I know that I should have probably become used to it by now but I still feel really strange and a bit scared, because everything I do is being observed and probably also discussed between students. „Werewolfs on the left field and humans on the the right!", the teacher orders. We follow as instructed and now I begin to feel really anxious, I am way smaller than everyone else on the left side... I got used to me being the weakest and smallest at our pack-house, but in school with all the humans my "disadvantages" weren't so obvious. But now... now I could feel the eyes of every other student on me and I didn't like it one bit. I felt like a little child surrounded by professional rugby players. 

POV. Third person

„Look at him!", a tall boy surrounded by his friend group said while pointing at Kyungsoo and then continued, "How can this weakling be part of EXO? What does he have that I haven't? I can't believe that I wasn't accepted as a new member of EXO but this little weak disgrace of a wolf has been accepted!", he growled. "Dowon maybe he has put them under some kind of spell. Look how they idolize him.", the boy to the right of Dowon said. Dowon looked once again over to the pack members of EXO which started playing basketball on their side of the field, and still they fooled around with Kyungsoo, taking every chance they get to play with or hug him. Dowon grunts "Gross! I think we have to teach him a lesson, boys!", an evil smile appears on his lips. „Mr. Ok would you and your friends stop staring at other students and start the assigned task!", the P.E teacher warns Dowon, and the other students start to laugh at the group of boys.

They had to do a few of different tasks to train their control of the ball and their ability's to pass and shoot. The overall theme was football and at the end of the lesson, they would play a game of soccer, of course for safety and fairness reasons the human would play against other humans, while the wolfs would play against one another. „That's awful...", Kyungsoo whines,"everyone else is way bigger, faster and stronger." „It's okay Kyungsoo we'll protect you.", Chanyeol says and pets the head of the shorter one. „But with me in anyone in a team, a lose is guaranteed!", he sights in annoyance. „Kyungsoo listen to me!", Baekhyun begins,"do you see a single person who cares about it here? I surely don't." At the way Baekhyun phrased it, Kyungsoo had to smile, which infected his hyungs to also smile dreamily.

A loud whistle brings them back to reality, the teachers way of catching the attention of every single person. „OK, wolfs and humans listen up I want a fair game of football, on my whistle the games start!" Just a few seconds later the teacher whistles once again, starting the game. Both games start pretty similar, the ball gets passed around the team and the playing style is in both games defensive until Dowon gets the ball and aggressively runs trough the field towards Chanyeol who is the goalkeeper, this was the beginning of a heated game. 

Even though Kyungsoo was afraid of being a burden, he was trying his best and was able to steal the ball of the other team and his smaller figure was really good for fast direction changes, which made it harder to catch him. Dowon his team was losing, which made him furious and when Kyungsoo scored a goal he became his worst version of himself and his anger swallowed him. He glanced and Kyungsoo, how could this little weak wolf humiliate him like this, he was going to make him pay... 

And so he did, the next time Kyungsoo got the ball, was when he sprinted towards him, and fully aware of his action he aimed straight for his foot not the ball. As soon as he heard a cry coming out of the mouth of the smaller, he smirked proudly. Kyungsoo immediately feel over holding his leg, and  a single tear started to flow his cheek. Everyone was shocked for a second an before anyone knew what was going on Kai, Sehun, Chen and Baekhyun ran towards Kyungsoo checking how bad he was hurt. Chanyeol and Tao who had both a longer way to arrive at the scene, checked how Kyungsoo was doing before turning towards Dowon, who was only smiling like an idiot. They both run to him and Chanyeol, lifts him by his collar up. His legs were kicking around trying to find once more the ground under his feets, but he fails miserably. „What did you think, you were doing?", Tao his voice is dark and sounds like it could kill Dowon with just a single word. „What do you mean? Let me back down or else my father will have a word with your leader!", the addressed yells, while trying to loosen the grip he is being held with. „I AM GONNA KILL YOU!", Kai screams in anger, his heart had stopped, when he saw Kyungsoo fall to the ground and after seeing a big bruise at the feet of the younger,  he couldn't hold himself back anymore. As soon as he was in reach of Dowon, he snatched him out of Chanyeols grip and pushed im to the ground. „Kai, please stop! It was just an accident! Don't fight with him! I am alright.", Kyungsoo, who has witnessed the scene has sat up. Kai immediately turned around and was by Kyungsoo his forced smile met, he put on to assure Kai. If Kai could he would kill Dowon, but he had to swallow his anger... The moment he turns around, to face the person he hates the most in the world right now, he gives a quiet threat:„If you ever touch Kyungsoo again, I won't hold myself back anymore! You can be happy he is such a sweet and forgiving person, otherwise this would have been just the beginning!"

„Kai you will have to go to detention today, for picking up a fight!", the teacher joins the scene. Dowon was giving him a mischievous smile, when the teacher begins to talk again: „And you will join him Dowon", his smile immediately fades and he gives the teacher a glance in disbelieve, „I wanted a friendly game of football and your overly aggressive style of playing has put your classmates in a dangerous position, it is not about winning, but playing safe and having fun.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

1506 words