My new Pack

„I've thought about your request and I'll accept it. The Codex-Keepers will transfer you, as the Pack-Leader of EXO, the duty to take care and protect Kyungsoo as a Packless minor werewolf!" "Thank you, Sumi I'll give everything to finally give him the love and the security he needs"

I was shocked to say at least, I must have misheard something, but before i could overthink these sentences and their meaning. I had already lost the battle against my eyes and I feel asleep.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

POV. Kyungsoo

I woke up and let out a big yawn. My whole body felt numb and if I didn't know better I would have guessed, that I was hit by a truck, for my body to feel like this. I wanted to loosen my stiff body by doing a little bit of streching but I wasn't able to move my arms, so when I forced my eyes finally open, I was met by the cause of my disobedient arms. I was covered by a blanket and on top of this blanket was a arm embracing me, when my gaze followed this huge arm towards it's body, I saw a familiar face still in the process of sleeping.

„Chanyeol?", I asked in a soft voice, when I got no reply I knew he was still deep in his slumber. Slowly, without making any noise I tried to free my hands, which seemed to be a harder challenge than I had firstly thought. Chanyeol's arm was really heavy and even though he was asleep, he still had a firm grip around my small body. 

This is exactly what I meant yesterday, when I was talking about the feeling of being a stuffed animal to them... I sighted.

Finally I had freed one of my arms. Careful I sit up and for a few seconds I observed he taller. He looks really peaceful and I smiled. Now it's time to stand up... Slowly I take Chanyeol his wrist and lower my head to duck under it. Careful I place his hand behind me next to his head and finally stand up. „Where are you going?", I heard a mumble behind me and before I was able to open my mouth, he already sat up rubbing his eyes tiredly. „I wanted to get up first. You should sleep a little bit more. You look still very sleepy.", I softly said. „You are right. I am.", with that he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap covering us both with the blanket,"that's why you need to stay, I can't sleep without you." „Chanyeol, please let me go... Don't act like a spoiled child... You have lived 17 Years before meeting me, so you shouldn't have a problem to sleep alone... Or haven't you had any sleep in your whole life?", I asked amused, stating the obvious.

Chanyeol buries his face in my hair and with that my face once again starts to glow out of embarrassment. „It's your fault! Your scent is so sweet and addicting!", he states while inhaling my scent, through his nose. The embarrassment got the better of me and I start to struggle free, my attempts doesn't receive any recognition by the older, whose face is still buried in my hair. Just when I felt as if my attempts had succeeded, Chanyeol tightened his embrace and positioned us new, so that once again we were lying next to each other. I let out a frustrated sigh, we were in the exact same position, that we were in earlier when I woke up. In other words all my attempts were a waste of time...

„Chanyeol... I really want to get up, please.", I said in a serious tone, I didn't like the feeling of being helpless, it reminded me of my old pack and everytime they had locked me up in the basement, alone the thought of this gruesome place gave me goosebumps and without realizing it I had started to shiver. „I am sorry, Kyungie... I didn't mean to make you feel distressed.", Chanyeol, who had noticed my mood change was immediately wide awake, and let go of me. „It's fine.", I quickly replied, „No, it's not I made you uncomfortable, because I was to selfish... I am really sorry...", I could hear in his voice that he was beating himself up over this and it broke my heart, so I immediately hugged the taller. „It's okay. you didn't mean to make me feel weird. I just need a little bit more time to get used to all of this skinship and attention I receive here. You are all so nice to me... But I never had these kind of things before, it can be overwhelming from time to time...", I said smiling at Chanyeol, who gave me a faint smile back. „You are so sweet... Don't worry we'll try our best to hold the urge, to cuddle you all day long. But if we break your boundaries you'll say it and we'll kick each other in the asses as a punishment!", at this statement I couldn't hold back my laughter and soon after, I went showering and put on some other clothes, I had received by Luhan. I was wearing black jeans and a big hoodie, on which was written "Keep on Fighting!", which I had to admit could also be the slogan of my life...

When I entered the dining area almost everyone of the pack was already there, only Kris was not there... „Good morning!", I greeted everyone and by doing so I received all the attention, I earned a lot of smiles and happy responses. After I sat down everyone begins to eat, which irritates me because as long as I live here, they never started eating, while someone is still missing. „Is something wrong Kyungsoo?", I was brought back to reality by Suho, who was looking at me worried. „No, it's nothing I was just wondering, why everyone started eating... Kris isn't here, yet." "Kris is walking Sumi out of the forrest, back to the town. He said we should start without him.", Baekhyun explained while chewing on his scrambled egg. „Baekhyun, what did we say about eating with a full mouth!", Luhan scolded him. „But", I started again, "They forgot me... I have to go with them! Because I am pack-less, the Codex-Keepers have to give me into another pack!", my eyes widened „-or am I going to stay pack-less?"

„No, you don't need a new Pack... You already have one!", I turned around to Kris who has just entered the living room, in his left hand he had a school bag. „I don't understand... Do I have to go back to them?", my heart started beating faster with every second. „What? No! Of course not, we would never let this happen!", Kai, who was sitting on my left side, joined the conversation. „Kyungsoo you are now part of our Pack! You are the newest member of EXO!", once again my eyes widened, when I realized what Kris had said just now. „I-I can't", was the only thing I could say, which lead to everyone else to be in shock. „What do you mean you can't?", Xiumin broke the silence. „I mean I can't! I can't be a burden to you any longer, you already did so much for me!", As soon as I finished my sentence, a wave of relief spread across the room, irritating me. „I was scared you didn't like it here!", Chen let out a nervous laugh, „Of course I like it here and I like you but I can't be a burden to your pack anymore!" „That's good to hear then it's decided", Kris came to me laying his hand on my chest right above my heart, he closes his eyes and looks up, and with that he starts to mumble something in another language. My chest starts to burn and surprised I shove my hoodie up, my eyes widened when I see the ugly black tattoo, picturing fangs turn into an aesthetic looking Circle in which the letters EXO were standing. Overwhelmed I looked around my head was filled with questions. „Now...", Kris began smiling at his newest Pack-Member „you don't have to worry about being a burden to our pack, because you are now a part of it! And just to be clear you never were a burden to us!"

I didn't know how to react, I was in shock. My eyes slowly filled with tears and I couldn't hold them back any longer, I stood up and hugged Kris „Thank you.", I softly whispered. „Not for this! We are probably happier that you joined us than, you are about being asked to join us...", Kris chuckled, „...since you entered our life, we've all been very happy and we wanted you to join us, so that we could protect you, from the first moment we've met you... And now let's celebrate our new member!"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

1493 Words

A little Wolf (Kyungsoo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें