23. Gods are weird

Start from the beginning

Optimus spoke weakly, "I see, those are very specific."

Raon growled, "That's what the Gods of Death, Life, etc, try to do with Sam."

Hong nodded, "Yes, they even kidnap him when they are bored."

Ohn grumbled, "They also tried to pair him with ineligible people."

Miles fumed remembering those incidents, "Not to forget the irritating snake who did not know how to keep his mouth shut."

Sam flinched at the reminder of crazy Clopeh, "That is an understatement."

Megatron watched them curiously, "Exactly who is this snake?"

Miles, "Sam's crazy follower. I hope he does not get reborn here. One lifetime of dealing with him was enough in my opinion."

Optimus shared a look with Megatron who motioned to him encouraging him to contact Primus. Sam and the others watched as Optimus sat in a meditative position and was greeted by Primus and another he assumed was God of Death. He had heard enough complaints and death threats towards that particular God from Miles, Raon, Hong and Ohn to not recognize him. The God of Death waved at him motioning him to join them and Optimus approached them slowly, unsure about the situation. It was exactly like Sam said, the Fallen was being cuddled like a cat by Lord Primus and was Primus patting him?

God of Death, "Have a seat young Optimus."

Optimus, "Thank you, um."

God of Death grinned impishly making Optimus feel nervous, "You may call me Bob."

Sam, "Achooooooooo!"

Miles, "You okay?"

Ratchet, "You are not feeling cold, are you?"

Megatron, "I have some warm blankets."

Sam held up a hand, "I am fine but I think the God of Death has done something again."

Raon grumbled, "When does he not scheme anything?"

Hong, "Right?"

Ohn, "Oh dear! I hope Optimus is not having any trouble with them."

Sam watched the meditative posture, "We can only hope."

Megatron was looking alarmed however, "Is there a way for me to join him?"

Elita was worried as well, "Yes, I do not wish to see Orion hurt."

Bumblebee nodded, "Agreed!"

Sam, "I am afraid you have to be invited into the in - between, you cannot just walk there when you are still alive. You will just pass through the realm back into the living one."

Will was exasperated, "I do not get paid enough for this. I am gonna go out there and pretend I did not hear anything you said. I only came to check on all of your health."

Megatron gave a sympathetic look, "I understand this is a little too much William. It is too much for us as well."

Elita, "I am surprised we have not crashed yet."

Sam pat her servo, "Just shows how well you have adjusted to the crazy that is our lives. Warlords, rebirth, weird Gods, aliens, etc."

Will sped walked away shouting, "No, I did not hear anything else I only signed up to deal with aliens. I draw the line at Gods."

Miles chuckled as Will high - tailed it away from there, "I do not blame him, I would have done the same if it was possible."

Sam sighed as they waited for Optimus to return from the spirit realm of Earth. The God of Death was watching over the in - between so he knew Optimus would be safe, not to forget Primus was there too. Sam just got up and announced they needed a wash, all of them did actually, he could feel dirt in places he did not know was possible. He called Ohn, Hong and Raon for the bath and pulled Megatron along with him to the bath area. The one which was made for Cybertronians, an addition Ultra Magnus had made when the base was being designed. Megatron helped Sam wash the sparklings first then Ohn, Hong and Raon helped Sam was Megatron's large form before the three helped Sam. Sam relaxed in the large pool designed to be a bathtub for Cybertronians.