💫 Chapter-75💫

Start from the beginning

Suzy- So? She will become like me.

Jin- We'll see.

They both continued playing with Sarang when the door of their room opened. They looked their and saw Hoseok standing there.

Sarang- Ho!!

Hoseok- Hii Sarang baby. Hyung, we have to leave.

He said. Sarang pouted when she realised she didn't got much attention. She scrunched her nose and looked at Hoseok with a pouty face.

Suzy saw her and chuckled. She took Sarang from Jin's arms and said

Suzy- It's okay baby. Let your Samchon and Pa go. We will annoy them in the evening. Till then we will annoy YN.

She said and Sarang immediately clapped her hands when she heard YN's name. Suzy smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Jin- Well, we will leave now. By my loves. I will meet you both in evening.

After bidding Bye, Jin and Hoseok came out. They met Yoongi who was waiting for them. As he saw them, he stood up and all three of them went out.

Jin went towards his car and was about to sit when Hoseok said

Hoseok- Hyung, please come to Dad's company in afternoon.

Jin- Why? Is everything alright Hoba?

Hoseok- Yeah Hyung. It's just I wanted to discuss one thing with you both. I have a meeting in an hour with someone that's why I said in afternoon.

Yoongi- Uh... okay we will come.

Hoseok- Great. I will take my leave them. Take care both of you.

Jin, Yoongi- You too.

Jin and Yoongi sat in their cars and drove to their company while Hoseok went to Mr. Kim's company.

💀💀💀

Afternoon

Jin came out from the car after parking it. He saw Yoongi come out from his car too. As Yoongi came they both walked inside Mr. Kim's Company. Ok the way all the employees bowed to them. They went to the top most floor where Hoseok's cabin is situated. 

Reaching their, they told their Bodyguards to wait outside while they both went in. As soon as they went in, a flower vase came and broke right infront of them.

Jin and Yoongi stopped in their tracks and looked at each other. They both sighed and looked infront to see the whole Office being a mess. And the one who created the mess standing near a pillar back facing his brothers.

Hoseok- Whoever is here, just get out. I am not in the mood to deal with anyone right now.

They heard Hoseok saying. Jin looked at Yoongi and signalled him. Yoongi nodded his head snd slowly went towards Hoseok and grabbed him by his ears.

Hoseok- Who is...oww oww.... oww... Hyung, leave me.

Hoseok pleased trying his best to get his ears out of Yoongi's hand but no use. Yoongi dragged him to the couch with his ears and made him sit there finally leaving his ears.

Hoseok glared at him which Yoongi ignored. He just went and sat beside Jin.

Jin- What's happening here? What got you irritated and annoyed today?