And within few seconds his cabin door opened and Imaad was standing there with his phone in his one hand, his eyes were showing the hurt.

Umar looked at him and was trying hard not to laugh at his condition, he knew it was Imaad trying to mess with him.

"What's up bud?" He asked cheerfully.

"What are you doing and who are you talking with?"

"I was just talking about business you know."

"How can you do this to me? I have a  daughter waiting for me and you were ready to give me to the murderers."

"How do you know this?"

Imaad stopped on his tracks and immediately ran from his cabin, Umar chuckled and focused back on his work.

It was around 2 and again a knock came, he sighed and stood up. He opened the door and there was Amara standing.

"Everyone is calling you." She said immediately looking at him.

"Okay."

They walked a little and saw Imaad standing there with a glare. Umar waved his hand at him.

They went to the nearby hotel and sat on their respective seats, they were around 6 of them.

"What's wrong Imaad? You are so silent today." One of his colleague asked and this was the turning point of Imaad.

He first glared at Umar and started complaining about what happened a while ago, all this time Umar had a smirk on his face.

Everyone looked at Imaad for a second and soon burst into laughters looking at his face.

"You are so childish Imaad, who can say you have a daughter."

He glared at them and again tried to look at Umar with intense gaze.

Umar gave him a mocking smile and he rolled his eyes in annoyance, Amara was looking at them with a smile on her face.

They ordered the lunch and started eating.

There were two versions of Imaad, one a mature adult and another an immature child. He knew when to act like one.

After eating their lunch and talking about random things they went back.

Days were going on like this and it was the end of the month.

Umar, Imaad, Amara and Elijah were sitting in a waiting room.

All the four were volunteering on going to those orphanages, old age homes and villages where the people were suffering.

Elijah was one of Imaad's friend and on the last moment his one of the friend got emergency and on his replacement Amara volunteered. So here they are four of them.

After about 5 minutes a man in his late thirties walked inside the room and by this time the waiting room was filled with the volunteers.

"Assalam ul alaikum and good morning to one and all, first of all thank you for volunteering. I'm Sohail I'll allot you all different places and guide you. You are all doing a great job by volunteering, May Allah accept our good doing."

They nodded mumbling ameen.

"So, it will be a surprise for all the camps and you will all be allotted a different place, there will be a team of two workers with you accompanying and guiding you."

"There will be a stay for a night and tomorrow morning we will be here and if the people needs any kind of medical attention do alert us."

He started guiding and giving them a little precautions.