Daylight / Paradise - 15

Start from the beginning

"How far away does she live?"

"Only a couple days walk I believe, I've never been there but I read her letters I've stolen from my dads office and she said it's not too far." I respond, Louis nodding.

"That works for me. We'll have to move fast after we leave, I feel bad making my family move." Louis sighs, stepping back a little and collapsing on the couch.

"I know, and I'm sorry." I respond sitting down beside him and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'm just so worn out."

"Would a massage help you feel better?" I question, Louis turning to me with a little smile.

"That would be incredible." Louis responds. He slides off the guard coat, leaving him in just his tank top. We re-situate ourselves on the couch, my back leaning against the arm rest while Louis sits in between my legs, his back facing me.

I begin massaging his back, starting at his shoulder before moving my hands downwards, my thumbs pressing into his skin.

Louis hums contently as I kneed his skin. "You're really good at that."

"Feels good?"

"Very." Louis hums.

I began kissing the back of his neck right below his hair but above his tank top, his shoulder tensing upwards before quickly relaxing under my touch as I still massage his back.

I kiss around to the side of his neck, summoning the memory of whenever he gave me a hickey. You've got this Harry.

I sucked on his skin, biting on it a little before licking over it, I repeated the action before pulling back seeing a little purple mark left on Louis neck.

"I did it!" I whispered happily, Louis laughing quietly.

"Good job you little vampire." Louis smirks, leaning backward and turning a little causing me to drop my hands from his shoulder as his head now faces me.

He leans into me, our lips meeting in a rough kiss. I feel his mouth open a little, his tongue licking at my lips. I open my mouth, his tongue entering it, both of our tongues moving together as I pull his body closer to mine.

Louis moves away from me, fully turning to face me, his legs straddling my waist before quickly crashing our lips together again.

I love kissing Louis, it's probably my favorite thing in the world to do besides hug him. He's just so pretty and the fact he wants to be near me is so crazy and it feels amazing.

I don't know if he notices but his hips start moving causing his dick to press against mine as he grinds against me. Oh shit. I can't help but let out a small moan at the feeling, my hands moving to Louis' waist.

Suddenly my ears are filled with the sound of my door opening causing my whole mind and body to shut down. Can't we just have one minute of peace. Louis climbs off my lap quickly, both of us turning to look at the door, the sight of the person standing there shocking me.

"...Gemma?" I question, standing up with a shock covered face.

"Harry- what the fuck?" She asks, glancing between Louis and me. "Mum sent me a letter saying you were getting married to a lovely girl in a couple of days- are you cheating?"

"No, no, no, no. I would never cheat on anyone. I'm not marrying  a girl, I'm with Louis." I responded.

"Oh good, I didn't want to have to beat you up for being a cheating asshole." She sighs in relief, walking forward and hugging me. "I missed you."