I know places (Taylor's version) - 7

"Love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out"

I feel his hand on my leg causing my heart beat to speed up.

We sat in breakfast with my family, the girls, and their families, me thankfully getting to sit by Louis. I feel him move his hand up and down my leg, his fingers curling around towards my inner thigh.

I feel my breathing speed up and my face turn red.

"Harry, are you feeling ill? You look quite red, dear." Mum said suddenly from where she sits beside me at the end of the table.

"I'm fine." I choke out, Louis' hand squeezing my thigh a little. I see him smirk out of the corner of my eye.
Cheeky fucker.

"Lou." I whisper to him, leaning closer to him.

"Haz." He replied quietly, a little grin on his face.

"I look like a tomato right now."

"A cute tomato."

"You're cheesy." I laugh quietly.

"Yeah. I'm gouda lookin." He responds, causing me to let out a loud 'Ha' laugh, quickly slapping my hand over my mouth and giggling into my palm.

"Sorry." I mumble to all of the people who had looked up at me before turning to Louis and squinting my eyes at him.

"What?" He asked, taking a drink of his tea.

"You're not very funny." I say, trying to keep the smile off my face.

"Really? You just laughed really loud, I have to be doing something right." He replied.

"I laughed to make you feel better." I say, my face involuntarily breaking out into a smile.

"But yet your words right now hurt me." Louis says, dramatically slapping a hand over his heart as if I had just stabbed him there.

"I'm sorry Boo but that seems like a personal problem." I shrug causing him to gasp.

"You fucker." He mumbles, Liam's mum who was sitting beside Louis hearing his words and looking up at him with a shocked face. I guess it's not everyday you hear someone call the prince a fucker to his face.

"Asshole." I reply, sticking my tongue out at him and then remembering I'm in public and I'm the future king and sitting up straight.

Louis suddenly leans in close to me, his breath hot against my ear. "Wanna go make out in the closest room with a lock?"

I nod slowly, processing his words. I sit down my fork and move my napkin from my lap.

"Mum, can me and Mr. Tomlinson be excused?"

"Why?"

"He is going to assist me and we wish to leave now." I say to her, causing a couple heads from the table to look up to see what we were talking about.

Louis' hand which was still on my leg begins to move again causing me to turn red.

"Assist you with what?"

"Helping him pick out his outfit for his lunch date with Waliyha, Ma'am." Louis says, causing me to give him a thankful smile.

"Oh, alright. Yes you may be excused." She doesn't have to repeat herself, both me and Louis getting up and quickly leaving the room, us immediately stopping in the hallway, Louis pressing me against the door we just exited.

His mouth is quickly on mine, me kissing back with just as much force. I slowly pull back, letting my surroundings sink in.

"Louis, we're in a hallway."