2

"What should we do with him now? Put a bullet through his head, bury him in the woods and piss on his grave?" asked my brother Hoseok as he held me in his arms and gently stroked my back.

"No." I replied monotonously and listlessly, while my brothers desperately tried to cheer me up again.

"We can't do the same thing with all his ex-boyfriends." Namjoon also disagreed.

"Kookie, I hate to see you cry, why don't you let me torture him a little? I miss the old, vengeful Jeongguk. He changed you, made you weak, I want to hurt him just for that." Hobi spoke in a rage but Namjoon put his hand on his arm to calm him down.

"Hyung, you're not weak just because you allow feelings, I'm glad that Kookie isn't as cold as he used to be... Even if it means he has to go through this heartbreak now." he tried to convince him, which made Hobi sigh.

"You're far too soft too, Joonie... How am I supposed to run such a tough business with you two? Am I the only one who wants to see blood?" he wanted to know, which is why I raised my head and looked at him seriously.

"Don't get me wrong Hyung... I want to see him suffer, everything I feel now, I'll give it back to him 1000 times over... but why should we kill him? then his pain will be over... I want him to repent... repent for the rest of his life, he should never be happy again, because I will take everything from him and when he lies on the ground and thinks he still has me, then I will take that from him too... He'll be left with nothing and he'll feel that I'm not being played with and certainly not in the wrong way," I assured him, which brought a proud smile back to his face.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Do you need help?" he asked with a grin, while Namjoon shook his head with a sigh.

"That means you're not separating and pretending you don't know anything?" my second eldest brother asked resignedly and I nodded.

"I'll do it, Hobi, but I'll need some of your men from time to time," I replied to Hoseok, ignoring Namjoon because I knew he didn't like it.

"Okay, I'll put Yugyeom, Bambam and Jackson at your disposal," he said, thinking and Namjoon drew in a sharp breath.

"Count me in, you can't let that chaos squad loose on the world's population alone... they'll burn the city down." Namjoon interjected in horror, which made me laugh a little. But that had been Hoseok's plan from the start, he wanted Joonie to stay with me, but Namjoon had always been so dutiful at Hoseok's side and had only ever helped me from time to time. Now that I had my best friends at my side, with whom I had admittedly always got up to a lot of mischief in the past, Namjoon would probably move in with me.

As the building in which my apartment was located belonged to my family, we would now also be accommodating the other three here in the house, so that I would always have them close by. I grinned with satisfaction, tomorrow we would sit down together to plan and carry out my mission "Revenge on the lousy but beautiful, sexy cheater" ... no, I couldn't call it that, they would laugh at me... So mission: "Revenge on the lousy cheater" could begin.