Chapter 1: Muladhura

A/N:
The following story is the third part in our Spider-Man X Raven series. So if you're finding this for the first time, I would reccomend reading it's predecessors.

The first one would be Spider-Man: New Home.

The second one would be Spider-Man: Nobody Home.

Both stories are for mature audiences only.

After reading those, then come back to this one. Lol

All rights to Spider-Man, The Teen Titans, and the characters associated with them, go to Marvel, Sony, and DC Comics respectively.

Now, back to the story.
:
:
:
:
Maybe on Earth...

Maybe nowhere at all...

Yellow rooms folded in on themselves, repeating into infinity. The vast emptiness, so stark, one would wonder if it was all a dream.

That's what Peter Parker wondered to himself as he wandered through yellow room after yellow room. Each time he entered a new one, he had to stop and wonder if he had already been there before.

'No, I swear I've seen that little scuff mark before.' he thought to himself as he stopped at a fourway intersection of massive hallways, only one of which had any lights.

He looked back the way he came, then down three of the others. They were nearly indistinguishable to each other.

"Oh would you look at that." he said to himself. "Getting disoriented already." he sighed, then threw his arm up. "I guess it wouldn't be bad for to just... flip a coin." He said to himself as he rummaged around in his pockets, only to find them empty. "Okay... never mind."

He looked down each of the hallways, before shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath. Would Spider sense offer any help this time?

After a few seconds later, he got his answer...

When absolutely nothing tingled back to him...

Not even a whisper.

With a sigh, he simply kept walking straight, down a lit hallway that lead into a sharp right turn. He continued down the hallway with a disheartened sigh as he made another right turn.

Then another right turn...

Then another...

And another, and another, and another.

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks with his eyebrows furrowed. His mind quickly coming to the realization that he had been led in a box shaped loop. One that did not connect to the hallway he came from, instead sending him in the same direction over and over again. He turned around and started hurrying back the way he came.

After several left turns, he found himself being sent in the same loop in the other direction over and over again.

Left... Left... Left... Left... Left.

He hung his head with a defeated sigh as he eventually came to a stop, staring both ways down the hallway, each of which sent him into an infinite loop to nowhere. He ran his fingers through his hair and kicked a nearby wall in frustration, only to be met with pain from the solidity of it as it remained unbroken by his strike. He clutched his foot and slid along the wall to the floor.

"Dammit!" he curse to himself, wincing in pain.

He sighed to himself in defeat and looked around at the mono-yellow walls that surrounded him. It seemed to him that this was it.