"Look, serial killers will not destroy the entire Kingdom but Mafia can."

"You mean to say Mafias are strong."

"Bro, they are dangerous. I even heard they drink blood every once a week."

This made Umar to laugh loudly but on other hand Imaad was all serious.

"Vampires?" Umar asked with a low throaty chuckle.

"A type of, and there are even rumours that they kill their own families."

This froze Umar completely and his mind roamed back to his mother and sister's death.

"Have you heard about the name Alex? Before you shifted to this city, there was a Mafia King in this city itself."

"No way." Umar composed himself immediately shaking away the thoughts of his mother and sister.

"Yes way, I heard he was the cruelest beast. Alhamdulillah I never encountered a situation like that but one of my friend did. He told about how dangerous he was."

"Really? What did he do?"

"He killed four men on the spot in a minute."

Umar gasped at this only he knew how he was trying so hard not to laugh looking at those horrified expressions on Imaad's face.

"Where is he now?" Umar inquired trying to know what people are actually thinking about him.

"He is dead."

"What? But how?"

"No one know about that but there are rumours."

"What kind of?"

Umar's full attention was on him.

"That he have done suicide, but few of them says he was killed by his own Father and some says his right hand killed him."

"Suicide? Why would he?" Umar felt like as if someone is trying to say him weak.

"Because of the guilt of killing his own wife."

Umar's jaws got clenched and his veins got prominent on his forehead, his fists turned white due to the pressure he was applying trying to hold back his anger.

He stood up from his seat mumbling kalma, trying to control his anger.

Everyone has their own ways in controlling their anger and Umar's way was to recite kalma till his temper cool down.

"What's wrong? Where..." Before Imaad could finish his sentence Umar interrupted him.

"To get freshen up." He mumbled and walked from there not looking back.

He was trying so hard not to lose his temper, he went inside the washroom and threw his clothes in the corner and stood under the icy cold water.

Another way of his to cool down himself, those words pierced his heart but instead of feeling hurt he felt rage.

He was dying everyday dreaming about to spend just a minute with his love and here the people are thinking him as a killer of his own happiness.

"Calm down Umar, people are there to talk. You know the truth and the creator knows the truth. Don't lose your temper, let them waste their time thinking about nonsense."

He tried to calm himself down and it really worked. He took a bath and dried himself and walked out searching for the clothes in his cupboard.

He took a simple sky blue button up shirt and black jeans. He was towel drying his hairs and set it after they were little numb.