Heart's Siren 2/2

Start from the beginning

A sense of foreboding settled in as he cautiously entered, finding signs of a struggle strewn across the living room, a broken vase, displaced slippers scattered across the floor.

His heart pounded in panic as he called out Ayushi's name, receiving only silence in response. Frantically searching every room, Raghav's worry intensified as he stumbled upon Ayushi's bedroom, finding it in disarray.

The realization that something was terribly wrong struck him like a bolt of lightning.

He suddenly gets a call from an unknown number, and he answers the call.

Raghav's heart pounded as he heard Raj Singh's sinister voice on the other end of the line. Anger and fear surged within him, knowing that Ayushi was in danger.

"What have you done to her, Raj?" Raghav demanded, his voice tight with urgency.

Raj chuckled, reveling in the torment he was causing, "You care so much about the doctor, ACP. Well, if you want to see her alive again, come alone to the abandoned warehouse near the lake. And remember, no police."

Without waiting for a response, Raj hung up, leaving Raghav in a state of turmoil. He knew he had to act fast to save Ayushi.

Racing against time, Raghav arrived at the specified location near the lake. The abandoned warehouse stood desolate, shrouded in silence. Raghav cautiously entered, his senses on high alert.

As he ventured deeper into the shadows, a dim light revealed Ayushi tied to a chair, disheveled and visibly shaken.

Relief washed over him, but it was short-lived as Raj emerged from the darkness, a wicked grin on his face.

"Well, well, ACP Raghav, you actually showed up. Now, let's play a little game," Raj taunted, holding a knife menacingly.

Raghav's eyes never left Ayushi, his determination solidifying. "Let her go, Raj. This is between you and me."

Raj laughed, "Oh, but where's the fun in that? You see, ACP, I want to see you suffer."

"Okay the game is, this hand in my hand has one bullet, I will shoot you three time and if the bullet didn't come then your safe if it comes then you are out,"

Raghav had to agree to it since ayushi is not safe.

"I will play but leave her alone and we will do it," raj laughed like a maniac making ayushi flinch.

"I'm a fool?! You either play or I will kill her," he said pointing the gun towards ayushi raghav panicked and agreed.

As the first two shots echoed in the chilling silence, Raghav's luck held, the chamber empty each time. Ayushi, bound and terrified, couldn't contain her relief.

"Damn you lucky man! You won," raj says...

However, the sinister game took a darker turn when Raj, in a cruel twist, laughed off the close calls and then viciously stabbed Raghav three times in the stomach.

"Nooooooooo!,"

Ayushi's cries filled the air as her heart shattered witnessing the brutality.

Raj, reveling in his sadistic triumph, turned his attention to Ayushi. As he menacingly approached, ready to unleash further torment.

He released ayushi as soon as she got free, she rushed to Raghav's side, desperately trying to wake him from the devastating assault.

The pain etched across her face mirrored the anguish in her heart.

"Raghav please wake up," she cries.

Raj wakes towards her with the hand in his hand,"what a sad love story... everything was going good until you came to the picture. If it was for you then I would have not gotten caught,"

"Anyways don't worry I will send you to your lover boy," and pointed the gun towards ayushi, she was not even afraid of her life she hugged raghav and cried her heart out chanting him to wake up.

But before he could pull the trigger...

the sudden arrival of the police shattered the nightmare. They shot raj on the spot making him reach hell for his sins.

Soon raghav was taken to hospital along with ayushi...

_FEW DAYS LATER_

In the serene ambiance of the temple, Ayushi closed her eyes, offering prayers for the safety and well-being of those she held dear. As she opened her eyes, the soft sunlight filtered through the intricate patterns of the temple, casting a gentle glow on the surroundings.

After all the thing happened raghav got admitted to hospital and he went back to coma everyday she sits near him hold his hands and tells him to get well soon.

With more hope and to his recovery she came to visit the temple and pray for him she opened her eyes.

To her surprise, Raghav stood there, a warm smile on his face. The divine connection seemed to have guided him to this sacred place.

She immediately hugged him so tightly saying she missed him so much and how scared she was...

Recovering from the hug...

Raghav took a step back, his eyes filled with sincerity and affection. "Ayushi, when I first saw you in this temple, I felt a connection that I couldn't explain. It was love at first sight. I searched for you tirelessly, and fate led me to you in the hospital that day."

He continued, pouring his heart out, "Since then, my feelings for you have only grown stronger. Today, in the presence of the divine, I want to confess something to you."

Ayushi, sensing the depth of his emotions, looked at him with anticipation. Raghav took a deep breath, and with unwavering sincerity, he confessed, "Ayushi, I love you. Will you be a part of my life, my partner in every joy and sorrow?"

Tears welled up in Ayushi's eyes as the weight of his words resonated within her. Overwhelmed with joy, she nodded, her voice choked with emotion, "Yes, Raghav, a thousand times yes. I love you too."

The moment he woke up from the coma he took her name to his parents who was happy for his recovery and told she she went to the temple to pray for his recovery and then he immediately rushed to the temple along with his parents.

"Finally my son is getting married, that to a girl like ayushi I am more then happy," Raghav's mother said with tears.

"Yes, he found his love, our ACP sir's heart has been arrested finally," the both couple laughed and was admiring the new couple from far...

THE END

Ignore the grammar mistakes if any❤️ and do drop your ideas for the one short. And follow my Instagram page too😚

 And follow my Instagram page too😚