Chapter 36

Sawera's POV
As I walked out of the bathroom after getting dressed for the first day of collage I smiled at myself in the mirror. My long black hair fell down to my stomach perfectly. I wore a black dress with combat boots. I wore the ring I got from my mother and the ring from Billy from Christmas. I made sure the necklace Billy had also given me was on. My nails I had just gotten done in a dark earthy green and I had a thin layer of eyeliner on. I was ready for my first day. All of my things were packed up in big boxes and my room had looked empty...except my bed and book shelf. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room to the kitchen to talk to my aunt.

I made my way down to the living room and she was sitting on the couch sipping on her coffee while watching Supernatural. I tapped on her shoulder and she turned her head and smiled at me.
"You look so grown up!" She exclaimed as she set down her coffee and got up. She had her hair up in a lazy pony tale and she wore a t-shirt and jeans. Her bright brown eyes shone bright as she smiled. She gave me a huge hug.
"I can't believe this is happening." I said honestly. Aunt Sara smiled.
"I knew you could do it babe. I always did." She said as she lightly placed her hand on my cheek. I felt my eyes tear up.
"No stop it. You are going to mess up my make up." I said with a laugh. She giggled and then turned away from me.
"Since you are going away and I wont see you till thanksgiving I wanted you to have this." She said as she handed me a photo album. I opened it and saw it full of memories from my early childhood till now. I smiled and gave her another hug.
"Thank you so much Aunt Sara! This means a lot to me." I said. She patted my head.
"Eat before you get going on the road." She said. I nodded and We walked to the kitchen. I sat in a chair as my aunt got around to make breakfast. As we talked we heard the kitchen door open and none other than Billy, Brandon and Gemma came in smiling. My aunt smiled and shook her head.
"This will be the last meal in forever with you kids." she said sadly. Billy stuck out his lip to make the puppy face.
"But Sawa we wuv you!" He said in a little kids voice. I heard her scoff at him and smile.
"Shut your mouth up." She joked. Billy gave her a toothy grin and sat down next to me giving me a soft kiss on the lips.
"Come on you two. Go get a room." Gemma said as she sat down and Brandon sat with her. I rolled my eyes at her.
"Coffee is fresh if anyone wants some." My aunt said as she finished up breakfast.
"I'll have a cup." Gemma said as she got up to get a coffee mug. As we ate and talked laughing together and sharing memories and sharing tears we loaded the van up that Gemma got from her parents with our stuff we all said goodbye to our loved ones. Billy's mom smiled at us and gave us all hugs.
"I'm so proud of you four! Come back soon and visit." She said with tears in her eyes.
"Awh Mom it's okay!" I said to her and gave her a hug. I gave Gemma's, parents a hug. As we were about to get in the van a man I have never seen before walked up to us fast. He was tall, muscular, he had dark brown hair and pure hazel eyes. Very handsome and he looked like he was in his early 40's. He had a stern look on his face and he looked at Billy and Brandon and gave a proud smile.
"I as well am proud." He said. His voice was deep and smooth. The boy's smiled and nodded.
"Thank you Dad." Billy said with a smile. My eyes widen. This was Their dad? He was very handsome and I knew where they got their looks from. He then looked at us his face hardening and the soften.
"As much as I don't like Human's i'm glad you two are in their lives." He said with a soft voice. I felt my smile grow bigger. It felt great to know their father excepted us even though he hated humans.
"Thank you sir." I said.
"don't call me sir...call me dad." He said with a cheeky smile. I nodded. Al of the other adults looked confused of what he just said well except The boy's mom.
"Thank you." I smiled. We all got in the Van and we waved as Gemma started the engine and soon we were driving to our futures as the sun rose to the light blue sky and it looked as if the sky was kissed by the sun and clouds. As I let in one soft breath of fresh air from now on Our lives will live on as long as we were made to be. I looked at Billy and he nodded knowing what I was thinking. Gemma cranked up the radio blasting 'here's to never growing up' and us singing our hearts out. This was our new beginning.

Hey guys!!! Thank you for reading! This is the last chapter of this book. There will be a sequel and it's going to come out very soon. So keep a look out for the sequel which will be called Nightmare Creatures!!! Also plzzzz read my other books Annoying Idiot, Never Expected, Shattered and Hottie Alert!!' THANK U!!!!!!😀