Chapter 4

Sawera's POV
Gemma and I had walked into gym class not changed. We hated gym and never did participated. We always just sat on the bleachers while everyone else sweated and smelled gross after a while. We sat in our usual spots and I pulled out my sketch pad. The gym teacher was never here. He always had a sub. He made his excuse of being 'sick' or have 'bad health' but yet they never fire him. Another reason we never did gym was the fact the girls uniforms were trampy. They were short tank tops and very low cut. You could see their boobs hanging out and the shorts...don't get me started on the shorts. They weren't even shorts! They were like underwear. Our school colors were red and white and we each had a number on the uniforms but I don't like looking like a whore. The boy's all walked in and I saw two familiar faces. It was Billy and Brandon. Billy had looked super cute in his gym uniform. He wore a red jersey tank top and red basket ball shorts. The school likes to iron on the last names of the students on the back where they have their numbers. Billy and Brandon their last name's were weird. 'Unger' I wonder what that could mean. What language is that?
"Oh god don't look now but Colton and Luke are coming over. Don't say a word." Gemma said quickly looking down at the ground. I looked back at my sketch book and started to draw.

Colton and Luke were players in the school. They have been with everyone but us. Yeah no one likes me but anything to say they have been with the one who has never been with anyone. They were really gross and they were great friends with Ashton.
"Oh hey Sawera how have you been Bae?" Colton said sitting next to me. I groaned.
"Leave me alone." I told him not even looking at him.
"Awh Saw come on don't be like that." He said grabbing my chin and making me face him. I wasn't going to deny it but Colton was cute but his personality ruined his face. He had blue eyes and blonde hair done in a quiff. He had perfect teeth and did have some muscle. He wore his gym uniform and was somewhat sweaty. He was also on the football team. I wrinkled my face at him and then decided to mess with him.
"Oh i'm sorry Bae you know what just let me go and close your eyes. I have a big surprise for you." I said in a low tone. His eyes switched from flirty to lust within a few milliseconds. He did as I said and he let me go and closed his eyes. Gemma followed along with me and did the same to Luke. We bit our lips and tried not to laugh. I scooted away slowly and grabbed my things. Then we jumped up quickly and jumped over all of the bleachers. We started to laugh and we ran out of the gym. All I remembered seeing as we ran out was Billy and he was smiling and I could of sworn I saw a black feather next to his foot. We ran to the girls bathroom laughing and out of breath.
"Man maybe we should participate in gym. I'm beat." Gemma said gasping for air. I leaned up against the wall and slid down to the ground and made a small laugh. We both looked at each other and said
"na." and we laughed again. I took out my Pepsi from this morning and opened it. Gemma sat next to me and we shared the pop.

After about a hour the bell ran signaling it was time for last period and we got up and walked out of the bathroom. We walked to our last class of the day and it was our film class. Gemma and I had almost all classes together except second period. But almost ever single class so far I had it with Billy. It was weird. We walked into our favorite class and we were joking about using the Ouija board but made random weird noises at the thought. But then we stopped when we saw the two brothers sitting at our computers. We walked over and put our bags down by the computers.
"You guy's are-" Gemma was cut off by Mr. Richard.
"Gemma, Sawera congrats you are stuck with the two new kids." He said patting us on the backs. Gemma gave him a death glare. Mr. Richard was about 50 and was bald. He was kind of fat and had hair every were else but his head. He always wore shorts and a button up shirt and made sure to show off his chest hair and it was gross.
"Now we are actually starting a new project today guys. We are doing a music video and there are rules. One no twerking, two no twerking and three NO TWERKING! Understand?" He said. Everyone nodded slowly. He nodded and gave us a sheet to fill out for our scrip's. I sat awkwardly not knowing what to do about Billy and Brandon.
"So what song?" Gemma asked us. I shrugged my shoulders and Brandon did the same.
"How about we don't do the project and we will be fine." Billy said clearly not in a god mood.
"Geez what crawled in your ass and died? Gemma said now grumpy.
"Shut up Gemma." He said even more annoyed. I let out a sigh and wrote everyone's names down on the paper.
"How about...Best song ever or freakin me out by The Ready Set?" I asked. Gemma thought a moment.
"Man those are both hard decisions." She said.
"I like best song ever." Said Brandon. Gemma agreed with him.
"Billy?" I asked. He looked at me and shrugged.
"Best song ever I guess." He said clearly not interested. I sighed again and wrote the song title and artist down.
"Okay so what are we going to do with the music video?" I asked. Brandon was about to say something but was interrupted by Billy.
"Party duh." He said.
"Okay well that would work." I said.
"Where would the party be at?" Gemma asked.
"My place it huge we can do the video there." I offered.
"Oh don't you live in that huge Victorian house?" Brandon asked. I smiled and nodded.
"That house is so cool looking." He said.
"Thanks." I smiled. We all decided after school everyone would come over to my place and we could talk more about the video project.