Chapter 17

Sawera's POV
I slowly opened to my eyes to the sun warming my face. I turned m head and I noticed I was in the bed alone. I let out a yawn and stood up. I slowly walked out of Billy's room and went down stairs. The tv was on and I heard people talking. I recognized the voices. I walked in the living room and saw Billy, Gemma and Brandon sitting on the couch.
"Geez she's still sleeping?" Gemma said.
"She had a rough night." Billy said.
"What do you mean by rough? Did you two-" She was cut off by Billy.
"No! She had nightmares so I helped her out. Geez and I thought I was the perv." Billy said. I walked into the room and everyone looked at me weirdly.
"It's 1 o'clock Sawera." Brandon said.
"Why didn't you wake me up earlier!" I exclaimed.
"You were tired. I didn't want to wake you." Billy said. I plopped next to him.
"Whats the plan today?" I asked.
"Who know... All I know is I don't want to go to school tomorrow. My body is still in pain." Gemma said complaining. I nodded.
"Me too. My head is pounding and my body aches. Damn Blake. I should punch him in his smirky face" I said.
"You will not." Billy said getting protective. I sighed.
"Fine."

We sat on the couch for about another ten minutes when I got up.
"I'm going home. Taking a shower and ordering food." I said. I slipped on my shoes and was about to open the door when A hand closed the door and pinned me up against the door. Billy had stopped me.
"You have to let me go home!" I said.
"Not till later." I groaned in frustration.
"I'm going home Billy. I want to sleep in my bed tonight." I said. I was feeling home sick. I never slept at someone's house other than Gemma's .
"Grrr fine. But i'm coming with you." He said. I nodded and he slipped on his shoes.
"Oh we're coming to!" Gemma said hopping up. Brandon got up too and we all left Billy's house.

"So Gemma what happened at Blake's party?" I asked.
"Okay so you know that hot guy I was going over to talk to well he was a jerk so then I had to use the bathroom cause the beer went right through me. So I go up stares and ended up accidently finding Blake's room. I started to snoop around and found Blake's journal. I read their story and then Blake found out. he was all like 'what are you doing in here' then I told him I was trying to find the bathroom. He saw the book in my hand and that's when things got out of hand. He asked how much I read and I told him only a couple of words. It was weird he knew I was lying and then he attacked me and made sure no one could hear me scream. I heard you come up to the door but he made sure you didn't see me. He also multiplied himself so he had the upper hand. But he knew I knew the secret so he made me afraid of him. But then Brandon found me and saved me. But what i'm wondering was how did you guys know where we were?" She asked
"Sawera called me worried she couldn't find you and Blake was acting strange." Billy replied. Gemma nodded.
"Yeah the bastard kissed me twice! I am so going to rip his lips off." I growled.
"Wait what!? Twice!" Billy said clearly pissed. I nodded.
"I am SO going to KILL HIM!" He said clenching his jaw. Was he jealous?

We made it to my house and walked in.
"What do we want to eat?" I asked.
"Pizza! Hungry Howies Pizza!" Gemma said as she plopped on the couch. I laughed.
"Pizza it is." I dialed the number and ordered two large pizzas with peperoni and ham. After I was done I sat on the couch with my friends.
'Sawera...why didn't you tell me Blake kissed you twice?' Billy asked using his ability to get into my head.
'Cause I didn't want you to flip out.' I told him. He nodded next to me. We started to watch Drake and Josh.
"You know Billy you are like Drake. That's kind of funny cause you both got weird names and Brandon your like Josh just less awkward and weird." Gemma said realizing it. I shook my head and smiled.
"Dork." I said. Gemma looked at me and gave me a dirty look. Well only she would think of something like that.