Chapter 20

Sawera's POV
Later we decided to walk to the mall it wasn't to far away maybe 15 minutes most.
"Do you guys just walk everywhere?" Brandon asked. Gemma nodded.
"Pretty much. Sawera used to have a car but she had to sell it." Gemma said.
"Why?" Asked Billy.
"Well my dad had gotten me the car and after they died they usually paid for the insurance but I couldn't afford it so I had to sell it." I said not wanting to talk about it anymore. I think Billy understood.

We got to the mall and as soon as we did Gemma smiled.
"Want to visit Louis?" She asked. I nodded.
"Is he working today?" I asked.
"I don't remember if he said he was. Well lets go check." She said. I smiled.
"Who is Louis?" Billy asked sounding a little jealous.
"Our mall buddy. He sometimes gives us discounts or if it's our birthday he buys it for us." I replied. We walked to the other side of the mall to walk into Hottopic.

There we were greeted by Louis. His brunette hair was in a quiff. His blue eyes shone bright and his perfect smile. He had stretched his ears again and had black plugs in. He wore his favorite Slipknot shirt and black skinny jeans.
"Hey guys! I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks." He said.
"Yeah we've been busy with bull shit." Gemma said. He looked at me and smiled more.
"Hey Sawera how have you been?" He asked.
"I've been doing better." I said.
"It looks like it! Anyways who are these guys? Friends of yours?" He asked.
"Yeah That's Billy and That's Brandon." Gemma said pointing to our attractive friends. I could tell all the girls were staring at them and I was about to go off on them.
"So What are you gorgeous Ladies going to get today?" He asked. I shrugged.
"I need some new shirts but I think i'm going to another place. I said. He nodded. I swear Billy was glaring at Louis. I grabbed Billy's hand and pulled him out of the store.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked. I could feel his Jealousy.
"Nothing..." He mumbled. I let go of his hand and gave him a really-some-nothing look.

We walked into forever 21. I loved their shirts. But then a group of girls surrounded us. I remembered being next to Billy then the next being trampled on.
"You're cute."
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"You must be new I haven't seen you around here."
I had slowly gotten up and walked away from the crowd. I felt a pit of jealousy form in my stomach. I took a deep breath and just went to the shirts. I tried to ignore the feeling.
"Is that your boyfriend?" I heard a female ask. I turned and it was an older lady. She worked at the store.
"No...He is a close friend." I said I hadn't noticed but my voice sounded like I was very jealous. She raised her eyebrow.
"You sure? Cause he doesn't look like he is having fun." She said. I looked over and He looked like he hated the world. I sighed and walked over to the crowed. I shoved myself through and finally got to Billy. I grabbed his hand and then I seen all of the girls glare at me. I just rolled my eyes and dragged him out of there.
"Took you long enough." He said.
"Billy you have more strength than a human why didn't you get yourself out of the mess?" I asked. His cheeks turned a pale pink.
"Coz I wanted you to save me." He mumbled. I couldn't help but laugh. God it was cute.
"Come on lets find Gemma and get out of here." I said. Billy nodded and we walked out of Forever 21 with all of the girls glaring at me.

We waited by the door where the photo booth stood. This is where they wanted to meet and soon Brandon and Gemma walked over to us. But then they had 2 unwanted boys with them. I let out a groan.
"Hey babe." Said Colton.
"We're leaving so bye stalker." I said bitterly. Luke had wrapped his arm around Gemma.
"Would you kindly let me go...I have a boyfriend..." She said. Luke looked confused. Brandon had grabbed Gemma's hand and pull her away from the stalker man whore.
"Yeah now bug off before I punch you in the face." Brandon threaten. I looked at Billy. He looked more confused than I was. Brandon had wrapped his arms protectively around Gemma and glared at Luke. Luke had grabbed Colton's arm and they walked away in defeat. It was a minute before I said anything.
"Um When did this...?" I asked confused and shocked.
"Might as well date since we're soul mates." Gemma said with a smile.
"Make's sense." I said I felt a little uncomfortable since Billy stood beside me... well today was an awkward day.