Chapter 7

Sawera's POV
Gemma and I sat on my bed just looking at the search engine on Facebook.
"Should we really look him up?" I asked. Gemma took in a deep breath.
"Well might as well I just don't want to make Brandon mad." She said looking at the screen. I gave her a weird look then smiled. She liked Brandon! I knew it!
"Well Billy is always pissed at me so I have nothing to lose." I said. I clicked on the bar and typed Blake's name. Hopefully if was the same last name as theirs. Maybe his name isn't his real name on here. I decided to just try. 'Blake Unger' One Person popped up and it was a boy about 19 or 20. He was gorges. I did see a resemblance with the twins. I wasn't sure though. He had blue eyes and short black hair. He wore a grey beanie in his picture and his smile was adorable.
"Dude friend request this guy!" Gemma said clearly she couldn't take her eyes off his picture. He was stunning. I didn't understand why they would hate their brother this much... I clicked on the friend request button and with an instant he accepted it. I almost shrieked with joy but held it back. I don't know why I was acting like this.
"Dude he accepted your request really fast!!!" Gemma said excited.
"I Know!" I said happily.

I woke up the next morning to Gemma asleep laying on me. I let out a groan and pushed her off. I heard her yelp and then sit up giving me a dirty look.
"I was comfy, Why the hell did you push me off?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at her.
"Um we have to get ready for school." I pointed out. She groaned and climbed down from my ladder.
"I'm borrowing clothes and taking a shower here." She informed me. I laughed and nodded.
"Do what you must do." I said. She grabbed a shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and walked into the bathroom. I climbed down from the loft and went into my closet. I decided to wear a t-shirt that had the moon on it and a pair of blue skinny jeans on. I put on my black pull over hoodie that had a sailor moon graphic on it. I put on my black old converse and plugged in my straightener. I did simple make up and then straighten my hair. I left on the straightener for Gemma to use. I was packing my things in my bag when she walked out. She had on my Ghost Town shirt and she threw on her black leather jacket. She straighten her long brunette hair and did her dark make up.
"Time to head out." I said. She let out a groan and I laughed. I hope Billy wasn't still mad at me but I knew he was.

We got to school and the sky was grey. It looked like it was about to rain and We ran up the stone stares to get into the school. I was about to open the door when it was opened for me and stood inside was Billy and Brandon. Were they waiting for us? Brandon smiled at us.
"Ready for class?" He asked us. Gemma groaned.
"No! I hate going to class." She said. Brandon chuckled and grabbed her wrist. I swore I saw her blush!! Soon it was just Billy and I.
"Sorry for bursting at you like that." He apologised.
"No it's fine I was being Irrational and my imagination getting to me. If you haven't noticed I have a very wild one." I said. He smiled at me.
"It's cute though." He said. I felt my cheeks getting up and looked down at my feel and I felt myself smile like an idiot.
"Oh sorry um we better get to class." He said awkwardly. I nodded and we walked silently to class.

The day went fast. We were having a great day. We walked outside and it was pouring rain.
"We going to my place again?" I asked.
"Sure why not." Billy said. We walked down the wet stone steps and the rain stopped. It was weird but I guess we got lucky. We walked into the parking lot but then we all stopped and saw a man leaning against a silver car. He wore a black leather jacket and grey skinny jeans. He also wore black converse and he turned his head at us and smirked. He had blue eyes and Black hair. I was confused. He looked familiar. He was gorgeous. I saw Billy and Brandon freeze and tense. The man walked over to us and gave us a friendly smile.
"Awh my little brothers! I missed you!" He said. Then it Hit me. It was Blake. He then looked at me and Gemma.
"You beautiful girls must be my little brothers girlfriends." He said with an adorable smile.
"Oh no no no we are only friends." I said quickly.
"Aw what a shame. Maybe I'll just have to take you for my self." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I could feel the heat fill my cheeks.
"Don't bring them into this." Brandon growled. I almost jumped. Brandon never sounded like that.
"I don't know what you mean little brother." Blake said acting stupid. Billy glared at him.
"Sawera, Gemma go home we'll meet you there okay?" He said in a serious tone. We both nodded and slowly walked away. I had a bad feeling and I didn't want to leave them there alone.

We made it to my place and sat on the steps waiting for Billy and Brandon. When they did I jumped up and walked over to them.
"Stay on guard okay. He is not someone to take lightly." Billy said. I nodded and He suddenly wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm so sorry." He mumbled.
"For what?" I asked.
"For getting you in this mess and for even talking to you." The last part made me want to cry. He regretted being my friend?