Chapter 12

Sawera's POV
The music blared as we got out of Blake's car. I felt really weird going to this party. All three of us walked up to the really big white house and Blake stopped before opening the door.
"My friends are weird so please don't freak." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and he opened the door. I was surprised on how big this party was. Holy shit! There must of been like over 100 people here. Everyone stared at us as we walked in the house. They all wore some type of Goth get up and wore mask's so we couldn't see their faces. Their eyes were weirdly colored and everyone seemed to be enjoying their selves. The palm of my hands started to sweat and I was getting nervous. They all seemed to be staring at me. I bit my lip and we made our way to the huge staircase. I was actually starting to feel Closter phobic.

Everyone started to dance to techno music and grinding and drinking. Gemma went to go get a beer. I sat on the satires and just watched everyone having fun. I didn't belong here. I just wanted to go home and watch movies. Gemma soon came back with two beers and handed me one. I raised an eyebrow at her.
"You drink beer? I thought you hated beer?" I asked her.
"I do but you know what I don't care. It's a party." She said with a smile. She looked around and she smiled.
"Cute boy at 10 i'm going to talk to him." She said with a flirty smile. I rolled my eyes.
"Go have fun and don't let him in your pants." I said.
"Okay mom. See you later." She smiled. I smiled back and she walked towards the black haired boy in the back. I shook my head at her and decided to open my beer. What the hell. I didn't have school tomorrow anyways. I took a drink of it an sat on the steps bored. Man I hated life right now. I stood up and decided to get some fresh air. I walked around till I found the slider door to the outside and opened it. I closed it behind me and found a stone step to sit on. I took another swig on my beer and looked up at the moon. It was full and I felt tired. Even more tired than I did when I left. I might just end up leaving after I finished my beer. I sighed and leaned my head on the cold side of the house. It was peaceful. Everyone was inside getting drunk and probably hooking up with someone. It was relaxing out here.
"What are you doing out here?" Blake asked as he sat next to me. I shrugged.
"I told you I don't like parties." I said still looking at the sky. I heard him chuckle.
"You really do hate them don't you." He said softly. I nodded and took the final drink of my beer and threw it in the grass.
"I think your brother hates me." I said as I looked at Blake. His facial expression changed for a second then back to his regular face. I gave him a confused look.
"What?" I heard him sigh.
"I don't want you talking about Billy in front of me...okay." he said a little harsh. I felt taken back. What was wrong with him?
"Erm...sorry." I said still confused.
"No...Sorry I just don't like a girl that I like talking about my brother.." I felt my eyes widen. He liked me? I looked him in the eyes.
"You like me?" I questioned. He gave a nod. I sighed. What was I going to do... I wasn't sure about Blake. There was just something about him that made me feel uncomfortable. I was about to stand up when he grabbed m wrist and his lips pressed on mine. My eyes widen and my heart started to beat really fast. I pulled away quickly and I stood up fast.
"I'm sorry Blake but I can't." I said feeling even more awkward. There was something in the back of my mind that wanted me to leave. I wanted to listen to it. He looked confused and he stood up too.
"I'm sorry Sawera The beer get's to my head...I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.." He said. Then in an instant something flashed in his eyes. Something that scared me. A predator.
"I have to go home..." I said.
"Okay I'll take you." He offered.
"No I'm fine I'm just going to find Gemma and we'll go. I'm sorry but I can't be here any longer." I said feeling a little scared.
"I think she left already. I saw her walking out side in the front." he said. I could tell he was lying.
"I think I'll try to find her to make sure." I said trying to keep my voice normal and not to shake. He nodded and I walked inside. Everyone was dancing and I tried to push through everyone. It was difficult. Something wasn't right. I could feel it. I grabbed my phone and tried to call Billy. It started to ring and he answered.
"What do you want?!" He said harshly.
"Billy...I'm scared... I can't find Gemma and Blake is scaring me. He lied to me and I could tell he was...Please Billy...I need you!" I said as my voice shook. I was about to break. The other line was quiet for a second.
"I'll be there text me the address. Don't worry Sawera try to find Gemma and stay away from Blake...okay?" Billy said in a soft voice. I swallowed the lump in my throat.
"Okay.." Then he hung up and quickly I texted him the address.