Chapter 28

Sawera's POV
After dinner I was actually annoyed with the waitress. I wish she would stop it and harass someone else. We started to walked back when Billy stopped me.
"You're going the wrong way." He said. I gave him a confused look.
"No this is the way to go home." I said with a laugh. He shook his head.
"Nope." Gemma smiled at me and we started to walk a different way. The darker it got the more cold I got. I shoved my hands in my coat pocket and shivered a little.
"We're almost there." Brandon said looking at me. I nodded. I felt my lips getting more and more chapped the longer we stayed out. Soon we got to the beautiful park where every tree was covered with different coloured Christmas lights and people walked around with their kids of their friends or dates and went to different stands that were set up. It was the light carnival. I hadn't come to it since I was a little girl. I let a smile spread wide on my face.
"You guy's spoil me." I said happily. I heard Billy chuckle and Gemma just patted me on the shoulder.
"Your aunt thought of this." She said.
"She would." I replied still smiling.
"Come on lets go get some coco and try these cool games." She said. I nodded and we all walked over to the stand with the food and drinks and we all got a huge cup of coco.

We walked around playing games and winning prizes. Billy actually won me a pokemon stuffed animal at the pokemon stand. It was a ring toss game and I was getting mad at it.
"Gr I can't win this damn thing. This is Jank and rigged." I complained as I threw a ring at the jar. It fell off the jar and on the groaned. I was literally about to scream when Billy paid for a couple of rings. He easily threw them and got all of them on the jar.
"How the hell did you do that?" I asked. Billy smiled.
"Wow great job! You can pick anything on the big self." The man smiled. Billy looked at me and then picked the huge Mew plush. The man smiled and handed it to him. Billy thanked the man and then shoved the plush in my arms.
"Yours now." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up and smiled. The mew I could barley hold.
"Are you sure Billy? You won it?" I said. Billy shrugged his shoulders.
"I only played to win it for you. He said not looking at me and he shoved his hands deep into his pockets. He was trying to look cool but I could see the slight blush. I smiled more and we met up with Gemma and Brandon.
"Woah! What booth did you win that at?" Gemma asked wanting to go get one. Billy told them where it was and her and Brandon ran off to go win one.
"She looked excited." Billy said.
"Yeah she loves Pokémon too." I giggled.

We decided to go get more hot coco. The darker it got the more lights light up and it was beautiful. They played country music.
"This really has been a good day." I said.
"Except the waitress flirting with me?" Billy said with a smirk. I playfully hit him.
"No She was flirting with my best friends boyfriend." I said.
"Sure that's why I could feel the jealousy radiating off of you." Billy said in a teasing tone. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said. Billy smiled and shook his head.
"I'll get it out of you one day." He joked. We walked around some more and then it started to snow lightly. The white delicate flakes landed on my rosy cheeks and my nose was so frozen my buggers where frozen in my nostrils. I let another shiver out and we found Gemma with a giant Flarieon plush. Brandon had a Lugia plush and Billy was the only one who didn't have one.
"Look at the loner here." Gemma joked. Billy rolled his eyes and ran to the pokemon booth.
"Oh man he fell prey to the bandwagon." Gemma joked. I let out a small laugh and soon enough Billy came back with a growlith plush.
"There I'm no loner anymore." he said with a smile.
"I bet that guy hates us." I joked.
"Right we're the only ones who actually won the game." Gemma said.
"No I lost. Billy got me this." I said. Gemma shook her head.
"You are really bad at games." She smiled. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Hey I still got a mew." I said.