Chapter 23

Sawera's POV
My aunt came home from the movie place with a bag full of movies and chicken wings and Happy's pizza. She set the pizza down on the coffee table and the bag of movies. She walked to the kitchen and brought out plates and a huge bowel of popcorn. She had like 4 16 oz of Pepsi and one root beer for Gemma. She plopped herself on the chair and smiled.
"So update me on these two." She said pointing at the boys. I shook my head. Of course she wanted to know it all.
"Gemma is dating Brandon." I said. Gemma smiled and sat on Brandon's lap. My aunt smiled big.
"Does my Niece have a boyfriend yet?" she asked with a wink. I face palmed.
"No." I just replied. She shook her head.
"What are you waiting for go out with Billy here." She said smiling. I felt my face heat up.
"What movies did you get?" Billy asked changing the subject. My aunt sat up and grabbed the movies.
"Um Percy Jackson the new one.... The Labrynth The one with David Bowie in it... Transformers the 3rd one, The Fault in our stars and beautiful creatures." She said taking each movie out.
"FAULT IN OUR STARS!" Gemma and I both yelled. My aunt smiled.
"Alright that one's first." She said as she put it in the DVD player. We all got comfortable and the puppy snuggled up in my lap.

We ate our junk food and us girls balled our eyes out while the guys just looked uncomfortable. But I could of sworn I saw tears in Billy's eyes.
'AWWH someone has some tears in their eyes...'
'Shut up Sawera I do not.'
'What ever you say Billy Willy...'
It was fun making fun of him in our heads cause no one could hear it. But when the movie was over my aunt put in another movie and we sat through it. I could tell Billy was bored coz he as sending gross thoughts to me.
'STOP IT....'
'Why??? But Sawera I know you like it.'
'I'm going to punch you if you don't stop.... ' He finally stopped and then he started doing it again. Finally I had enough and elbowed him in the side. In the corner of my eye I saw him smile. I narrowed my eyes and went back to the movie. After the third movie I started to get tired. I felt my eyes get heavy and I did fall asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Brandon and Gemma where on the floor and I was sleeping on Billy. The puppy was curled up in my hoodie and Billy had his arms around me. I looked around and saw my aunt had cleaned the living room up. She had also left a note on the coffee table.

Hey Sawera I had to leave for work pretty early so I didn't bother to wake you up for school. You guy's looked whipped out and too cute so just sit around today and relax. I'll write you guy's notes so today doesn't mess with the absent :) Love you!! <3
p.s. I see you girrrrll ;)

I sighed at the note. My aunt sure did know how to make things weird. I turned my head and looked at Billy. He looked so cute and innocent. His brunette hair stuck up everywhere and he was smiling. I wonder what he was dreaming about... I had to wake him up though. I started to poke his face but he wouldn't wake up.
"Billyyyyy wake up!!!' I said. I kept at it and slowly he opened his eyes.
"Why do you have to wake me from a great night of sleep." He groaned.
"Coz for one I have to pee. Two it's time to wake up and three I have to let the puppy out to go potty." I said. He groaned again and pushed me off of the couch. I heard the puppy yelped in surprise and crawled out of my hoodie. He wagged his tail at me and I picked him up. I stood up.
"Who has to go potty!?" I asked in a baby voice. The puppy gave a small bark and it was so adorable. I went to the slider and walked outside into the cold. I let the puppy go and He ran to the yard to do his business and chase birds. I smiled and I felt someone behind me.
"Billy isn't it so cute?" I asked.
"Yeah just freaking precious. " He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and the puppy ran back up to the porch.
"What are you naming the damn thing?" He asked while he let out a yawn.
"I think Demon." I said.
"Demon? That thing ain't no demon. It's a ball of fur." Billy said.
"So I can teach him to be protective." I said. Billy rolled his eyes.
"Yeah good luck with that." He said clearly not liking me giving the puppy so much attention.
"Awh Billy Willy are you Jealous? " I said in a teasing tone. He snorted.
"Of a dog no. Why would I be." He said not looking at me.
"Sure." I smiled.

Plzzzzz read my other stories
-Annoying Idiot [ Belli Fanfic]
-Hottie Alert [ Belli Fanfic]
-Shattered [ Dylan Sprayberry and Chloe Moretz Fanfic ]
-Never Expected [ Billy Unger Fanfic ]