Yn : NO...

You again yelled....

Taehyung : Ma'am I'm not deaf but if you will keep yelling like this then definitely I'll be deaf....

Yn : Sorry again....it's just....

Taehyung : Just ???

Yn : you can't go there....

Taehyung : Sorry ma'am but I'll go with you cuz I'm your secretary and don't worry I'll just stay in the car...

Yn : No... you can't go...

Taehyung : Are you going to meet your boyfriend ?? If you have any then you can te-----

Before he said anything... you hovered over him and poor him can't do anything so he looked at you while gulping and smiling nervously....

Yn : What were you saying ???

Taehyung : S-s-sorry ma'am...I was jus---

Before he said something... you sat back on your seat and started laughing until you got teary....then you looked at him and there he was staring at you with a smile.... You stopped laughing and you both made an eye contact but Your bad luck you heard a car horn and looked back and saw that you both were in the middle of the street.... Doing rOmAncE....He quickly start the engine and reached at the XXXX park.....then he stopped and looked at you and you was looking at him shockingly....

Taehyung : What happened ma'am ??

Yn : Why did you came here ??

Taehyung : I accidentally or unknowingly came here....when I saw the traffic I didn't saw the way and drove here....Btw why did you asked ?

Yn : This is where I wanted to come ??

Taehyung : Why ???? I mean...at this time...and also all alone....

Yn : I can't tell you...

Taehyung : you should tell me ?? I'm your secretary also personal secretary...

Yn : Shut up and stay in the car.... don't you dare to came outside....

He just nod and sat quietly and you came outside from the car and gestures him to close the windows of the car....So he closed it ( it is one way mirror )

You started walking in the park with one hand in your pocket and one was checking time....

It was 9 : 50 pm...

Yn : Just ten minutes... * Said to yourself *

You were checking the time in every minutes and finally it was 10 : 00 pm....but there was no trace of anyone...then you got a message from a unknown number...it was another number....

??? : I told you to come alone and you came with your secretary.... you are really so coward MAFIA QUEEN...haha

Before you said anything...he / she blocked you again.... you stomped your feet furiously and ran your fingers through your as you was so annoyed... You came to your car and sat quietly and that Taehyung was laying with closed eyes...he opened his eyes and said....

Taehyung : What happened ma'am ?? You are looking furious....

Yn : Nothing... let's go home...

Taehyung smiled and started the car...

At your home....

You came in but saw that grandma was sitting on the couch...she was crying silently...you ran to her and cupped her face... taehyung also came with water and give her water...she drank all in one go....

Yn : Grandma calm down... what happened ???

She hugged you and you also hugged her....she breaks the hug....

Taehyung : O my beautiful grandma... why are you crying....who made you cry ?? Tell me I'll....

Yn : You'll.....

Taehyung : I'll...

Yn and grandma were looking at him while holding their laughter as he was looking so cute being angry.....

Taehyung : I'll... yeah I'll Beat them with spatula and rolling pin...

Listening him you both burst out of laughter and then grandma said....

Grandma : With what you'll beat them ??

Taehyung : Spatula and rolling pin....

He said cutely yet innocently and again grandma started laughing....

Grandma : You are so cute.... right Yn...

Yn : Yeah.... you are right...he is so CUTE....

You was staring at him with a smile and you didn't realised what you said....then grandma looked at you and smiled to herself....

Grandma : Ahem ahem....I think we should do our dinner....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜