*Jagged said with a smug grin, Jason could see a few forced smile, that they'll later learn as there because of jealousy that jagged got to do the first baby shower. Marinette gave a small gasp realizing what this was and gave a wobbly smile. Jagged walked up to her and kissed her forehead*

Jagged:now, you!

*Jagged said pointing his finger at Jason, je jabbed the finger and gave him a small glare*

Jagged:this is a ladies only party so you'll have to make yourself scarce,

Jason:if it's a lady only party, why are you staying? and also the hell? I helped you keeping her out of the house and I can't Even stay?

*Jason said looking down at jagged, the man still didn't buy the height boots to make himself taller then Jason. Jagged just started counting with his fingers

Jagged: because I planned it, I bought everything and I was the one who set everything up, also...

*Jagged pulled Marinette inside and straight up slammed the door on Jason's face. Jason eye twitch and he gave out a frustrated sigh*

Jason:Mari looked happy, do this to keep her happy....

*Jason said to himself as he went to find the nearest cafe to pass the time with a bit of coffee that marinette still couldn't drink. But overall the party was a smashing success they ended up with more diapers and nursery items, than they'd known what to do with.

Present

*The family saw Jason grow a haunted expression, as Jason he was having a small PTSD flashback of the diaper changing*

Jason;those things didn't last 2 months, my god i still don't get just how, all they ate was milk, how did they go so many times....

Dick:I know the feeling

Kori:you don't know #$*#$+#, you never did 1 diaper, I had to do them all

*Kori said with an angry smile remembering that time in her life, dick was a good father don't get her wrong, but he didn't lift a finger when it came to diaper changing. Dick got a bit smaller with an awkward smile*

Dick;a..anyway what about baby shower number two?

*Dick said trying to save his own skin, last thing he needs is make angry a alien warrior princess*

Jason:right, the very next day....

*Jason was driving slowly as he kept glancing at his wife, it's been a while since driving made her sick. But there was always a chance. They parked and Jason helped Marinette out of the car holding her hand as they looked at her parents bakery*

Marinette:I got a bad feeling about this, stay close to me

Jason:yes captain, now let's go into the belly of the beast

*Jason said giving Marinette a salute as if she was her commanding officer. Marinette looked up at him with a raised eyebrow and a small smile, Jason was thankful that she found that little salute amusing*

Marinette:your such a dork

Jason:you love it, come on let's face those stairs together

*Jason said with one hand he was holding Marinette's hand, with the other he had his hand on her back to support her from the baby weight. They walked inside and slowly made it to the second story of the house, Marinette took out her keys and opened the door*

Ladies: SURPRISE!!!!

*Jason and Marinette looked confused as in front of them was another baby shower this one having more, traditional decorations. And for some reason penny wasn't there*