19. Telling Their Parents

After two days,

Y/N POV

The biology test results are being announced right now. And now the teacher is going to say my name.

"Y/N...Clap for her everyone coz she has scored the highest marks that is 47.5/50." Mr. Jay said and everyone clapped for me.

I felt proud of myself and Taehyung too was really happy for me. I took my test and anaylsed my mistakes to know where I need to work upon.

Now after me, Only Taehyung is left so he is kinda nervous. I held his hands to comfort him and to let him know that he is gonna do great.

"Taehyung" Mr. Jay said and Taehyung squeezed my hand. "You have done such a great job this time! Class clap for him too coz he has scored the second highest marks, 47/50" He continued and everyone clapped for him. I was really proud of him.

He smiled towards me and mummured "Thank you".

I smiled back and he took his test from the teacher and did what I did and analysed his mistakes. They were kinda silly!

Mr. Jay then left the class and now it's dispersal and time to go home. We both packed our bags and went out of the class too. Taehyung kept jumping happily and thanking me while I adored his childish behaviour.

'Oh god how did I got such a beautiful man' I thought to myself.

"C'mon Taehyung It was your efforts as well. If you weren't sincere then you wouldn't be able to score such good marks." I said proudly.

"BUT IF you didn't taught me then I wouldn't be to understand it too na" Taehyung said coming close towards my face.

My breathe skipped due to the closeness. I wasn't uncomfortable but still...I've not experienced something like this before.

Taehyung got back to normal and I released my breathe which I didn't knew I was holding.

Someone's POV

"Let's start our plan from tomorrow" ??? said.

"Sure hun" ??? replied.

'Now I will finally make you mine again Taehyung' ??? thought.

"I know what you are thinking and after that Y/N will be mine and Taehyung will be yours. Am I right?" ??? asked and ??? noded.

Y/N's POV

We talked our way back home and enjoyed our day. We decided to finally tell our parents about our relationship as we didn't wanted to hide it.

First we are going to tell Taehyung's Parents.

Time skip...

I was having a conversation with Taehyung at his house when my mother-in-la-....I mean Taehyung's mom came and said. "Hey Y/N, how are you dear?"

"I am excellent aunty and how are you?" I replied and asked sweetly with a smile.

"I'm also good hun! And how's your study going?" She asked.

"It's going well" I replied.

She smiled and then was about to went upstairs but Taehyung stopped her by saying. " Mom! I gotta tell you something."

"What? That you guys are dating? Jin already told me about that and Y/N, even your parents know about it" She said and winked and went upstairs leaving us in confusion.

"So our job is already done!" Taehyung said with excitement and started jumping. I was also really happy and began jumping playfully.

But unfortuantely it was now the time to go back home, So Taehyung dropped me. I told him to meet my parents and discuss about our relationship. He agreed to my decision

He entered my house and greeted my parents with a smile on face as my parents did the same.

"Y/N, Taehyung's mother called me today and told me that you guys are dating. Is that true? Don't feel guilty for not telling because Taehyung is an amazing guy and a true gentleman" My mother said.

"Yes aunty! It is true" Taehyung said with a slight blush.

"Oh I'm really happy to know that and hear that from your mouth." My dad said.

We had a little conversation and now Taehyung has to go back home. Since it's quite late now.

"Bye baby" I said.

"Bye love" He said and sat in his car and drove back home.

I sighed and went to sleep.

______________________________________

Author

A pretty short chapter but I promise I'll write more than 1000 words next time. *Pinky promise*🙈😚❤️

And the next chapter is gonna be a bit.....(ToT)

So be ready~ 💀

And thank you so much for 5k reads and 475 votes. Here is a little online kiss from me.🥹😭

(And happy belated birthday to our Jin oppa

(And happy belated birthday to our Jin oppa. The world wide handsome guy 😊🫶, the person who told us how to love ourself 😚❤️, the person who always loved the members with his pure heart 💜 and the real maknae of the group. 🤣 )

(Missing his flying kisses so much rn 🥹😭)

(And his dad jokes 🤌🏻😭)

Thank you so much for 5k once again and love you all so much! 💜✨️

Love y'all ❤️
Peace ✌🏼