7. Her Instagram

Made on 5 september...

Taehyung's POV

"Y/N, now give me your phone" I said in my deep stern voice. She shooked her head as a 'no'. "Y/N don't forget the punishment" Namjoon said.

Suddenly Jungkook snatched her phone and shouted "I got it". She just sighed in defeat. She knew that now she couldn't fight us anymore.

Jungkook then came towards me and handed me the phone. "Since you are her enemy...do whatever you want and we are just gonna watch" He said.

"Yaah!!! Jungkook Hajimaaa!" Y/N started. "You all can do what you want but not him" She continued.

"Y/N we will decide what to do...not you! So it's better if you leave. And the other girls can stay here if they want" Yoongi said and winked at Jennie.

Jennie just blushed and Y/N went to her room while being all annoyed. I love it when she's all annoyed. She looks kinda cute..aeee what am I thinking.

After few seconds

"Guys leys first check some of her posts" Jin said. "Well we've already seen"The girls said.

"Oh really!?" Hobi asked. I was hella irritated now and opened her insta and asked everyone to shup up. "Guys can you all please shut up...let's just check her last three posts" I said and everyone fell silent.

"Woah she has 2.3million followers" Jimin said all suprised. Everyone was suprised except the girls.

"We got to know about it on the first day itself. Haha" Jisoo said and chuckled proudly.

__×___×____×____×___×_____×____×____×

@officialy/n

Liked by @y/nfan @y/n'shoes @lovey/n and 2

Liked by @y/nfan @y/n'shoes @lovey/n and 2.2 M more...

Had a lot of fun on first day in School in Korea. Met these 4 beautiful girls.

Tagged : @roses_are_rosé, @lalisa, @jenniee, @officialjisoo

265k comments,

@y/nfan - She is so unreal.😫💜

@roses_are_rosé- It was fun meeting you
- @lalisa- I agree
- @jenniee. - I agree as well
- @officialjisoo - I agree too

@y/nismine - I really wanna kiss her so bad.
- @keshu You're really toxic.

@badboy - I've no words.😣❤️💗💜✨️

@y/nhater - She is so ugly. How can someone like a bitch like her?!
- @keshu We never said that we liked you or did we?

@y/nlove - I'm a lesbian for her. 🙂

View all....

__×___×____×____×___×_____×____×____×