18. Tutoring Him

Y/N's POV

I was busy adoring Taehyung cooking some popcorns for us that I didn't notice that Jin oppa was also there.

He faked coughed and I came back to my senses. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Busy adoring Taehyung?" Jin oppa asked in a whisper. I blushed.

"No need for an answer...I got it" He said and went upstairs.

As soon as Jin left, Taehyung came with a bowl of popcorn and two cold drinks in his hands and made his way beside me.

He kept them on the table and crept close to me. Grabbing the remote he asked " Which genre of movie do you wanna watch?"

"Anything" I replied.

"How about Romantic?" He asked paying all his attention to the TV.

I hummed and said " I guess that's fine"

We searched for some and finally found one. We cuddled under the blanket while watching the movie.

There were some scenes that made ut awkward between us but it was still fun watching it with him.

After the movie ended, We decided to start studying for some time as there is an important test tomorrow.

He missed today's lesson so first I'm going to make him understand today's topic.

"Aishhh...Why did I fell asleep?" Taehyung said and pouted sadly.

"Don't worry...Your Y/N will help you to get into the top 3!" I said with a smile which automatically made Taehyung smile.

"So let's start! At first let's start with some quick introduction" I started teaching. I feel that Taehyung was understanding everything very easily. I didn't realised that I skipped a part accidentally, Taehyung looked up from the book to my face.

Taehyung's POV

I looked up to her on realising that she skipped a whole part and was star-struck on seeing Y/N's glowing beauty.

It was evident Y/N was wearing no makeup, unlike other girls in the campus. I was just gazing at her face which she must be feeling intensely.

She looked towards me nervously, "I-Is there something on my face?" she said and started touching her face. "Beauty.." the word escaped from my mouth in a low husky voice.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing-Nothing.." I said trying not to look like a pervert and started laughing.

"No you said beauty" She said with suspicious eyes.

"I said Beauty to.. to.. TO THE WALL." I suddenly exclaimed. "The paint is so beautiful..see" I said covering up.

She looked back and then looked back at me weirdly, "Its just plain sky blue paint" Y/N said while glaring.

"Oh leave it.. I actually wanted to tell you that you skipped on whole topic" Taehyung said trying to put the fault on her.

"Oh wow nice way to cover up Tae but it's getting late so I'll explain you everything quickly but let me clear one more thing that I won't talk to you until you tell me the truth." She said and started teaching that topic.

I gulped at her anger.

Y/N's POV

"Now open page no. 69" I commanded.

Taehyung smirked "ohhh! SIXTYYYY-NINNNEE"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and open it!"

"Y/N you sound like a pervert, don't say that" Taehyung said making me more angry.