5. Weekend

Author

I know you are wondering that what happened in that one week (After seeing the title) . So long story short, Taehyung didn't irritated Y/N this whole week and Y/N is now popular in school.🙌🏻

She made more new friends.... let me name them real quick - Kai (EXO) , Yeonjun (TXT) , Woonyoung (IVE) , and Jihyo (TWICE) (I hope you already know them if you don't then just imagine them as anyone you want. I'm lazy so I don't wanna give an introduction of them 😅)

✨️ Now back to the story~ ✨️

Y/N's POV
I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face and looked around to-

OMG!! I WOKE UP SO EARLY TODAY IT'S ONLY 6AM RIGHT NOW!!

Never have I ever woke up so early on a weekend...I would probably be sleeping right now and wake up at 10am or 11am.

But still I got up, made my bed and rushed to the bathroom and got ready and wore this.

[Choose the the one you want based on your style]

I am all ready! And now I'm going heading downstairs to have my breakfast.

Everyone looked at me with shock as if they had seen a ghost. "Omg! Aaj suraj kaha se nikla he?" (From where has the sun rised today?) My mom said from the kitchen.

"Mom!" I whined been all annoyed. Well I knew that they will be shocked seeing me up at this time.

"Hey don't tease my little princess!" My dad said chuckling. I went towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Thanks dad" I said.

"Guys breakfast is ready!!" My mom while coming towards the dinning table with dishes in her hands.

"I'll serve today" I said. My mom kept her hand on my forhead and said" Is my daughter ok? Since when did you started doing so much work?"

"Appa!" I whined again. Well as you can see I'm a total baby in my front of parents.

My dad just chuckled. "I was gonna ask you the same question...hehehe". "Appa you too!??" I said. He chuckled again and said "Acha acha! Sorry my princess".

Author:- I hope you are okay with me adding Hindi sometimes...I mean you should be since this is an Indian ff but anyways lets just continue with the story.~

Time skip after Breakfast....

"Y/N!! We are going for a buisness meeting and would be home late today. So if you want then you can call your friends at home." My mom said while putting on her coat before leaving the door shut with my dad.

Oh yes!! I'm so thankful that they are my parents and allowed me to invite my friends home. So I called Jennie to ask her if we could hang out at my place.

*ring ring*
*ring ring*

OTP
"Hey Y/N"

-- "Hey Jen! What's up?"

"Nothing much! What bout you?"

-- "Same here...My parents aren't home so I was actually wondering if we could hang out at my place so are you free?"

"Yeah sure why not? Im'ma call the others and ask them too"

-- "Okie bye!"

"Bye!"

____End of the call____

______________________________________
Jimin : Y'all enjoyed it didn't you? So hurry and vote it also follow. Or else ...

Jimin :- Also tell me what kind of fanfic do you want

Jimin :- Also tell me what kind of fanfic do you want...this lazy author will write it for you

Author : OUCH THAT HURTS!

Jimin: I don't care so as I was saying please do tell what you want in this fanfic. This lazy author will write it for you!

Author : Ouch. That hurted again. I'm not lazy!!

Jimin: As if I care, Anyways to be continued.....