2. First day

Y/N pov...

The clock alarm went off.

„Shut up" I mumbled into my pillow as if something would happen and the clock would magically stop ringing. The clock obviously continued ringing, so I just threw it at the wall. The clock still didn't broke.

,,Wake up you lazy girl" My Mom shook my body and looked at the clock on the floor, rolling her eyes.

„Noooo" I groaned.

"You have to get up now. It's the first day of school in Korea " she sighed.,,you're going to be late" she started picking up the clock.

"LEE Y/N GET UP BEFORE I KICK THAT ASS OF YOURS" my mom said to me who was lifelessly lying on my bed. I knew that if I didn't woke up now them I probably wouldn't be able to survive so I rushed towards the bathroom to get ready.

My mom made some pancakes for breakfast today. "Mom You're a pretty good chef" I told my mother eating the pancakes she made. I saw the time and pecked my mom on the cheek and rushed to the school.

Btw my outfit...

[Choose the one you like]

I went to the school by walking since school wasn't that far.

I just entered the school and everyone is already gossiping about me...don't worry they are giving her compliments

A girl approached me and greeted me. I greeted her back. "Ig u new here right?" she said. I just nodded. "Oh! well don't worry I'll guide u. Btw I'm Kim Jennie and u?" "Oh tysm and I'm Lee Y/N." I thanked her and introduced myself. I was really happy that I got someone that will guide me.

Jennie's POV
I was moving around the school in search of my friends when suddenly my eyes fell on a girl...I've never seen her before so i guess she is a new but she is not just an ordinary girl but a beautiful girl. She was looking pretty confused and nervous so I thought to help her out. I approched her.

I greeted her while She greeted me back. "Ig u new here right?" I asked. She just nodded. "Oh! well don't worry I'll guide u. Btw I'm Kim Jennie and u?" I asked "Oh tysm and I'm Lee Y/N." she answered in a pretty cute voice.

Time Skip (Sorry ur author is lazy)

Author POV

They both were talking to each other to get to know each other better and had beame really good fruends while roaming around the school. Jennie had shown her almost everything present in the school except the cafeteria and Now they were heading there when.

Y/N POV

Me and Jennie were talking to each other while heading towards the cafeteria coz that was the only thing in school left to be seen. She has became a really good friend of mine. She is just so cute and fun to be with.