3. First Day- II [ Girlfriend? ]

Y/N's pov

Taehyung kept irritating me all of the time. I just want to punch that guy in his face.

*ring ring*

The bell finally rang this means it's finally lunch break and I am free from this taetrash. YAAHO~

TIME SKIP

In cafeteria

Well I am currently with Jennie and now she is going to introduce me to her friends and we are gonna have our lunch with them only. Jennie grabbed my hand and dragged to a table where 7 handsome boys and 4 beautiful girls were sitting and one of those handsome boys was that.......TAEHYUNG!?

"YOU?" I said as soon as my eyes fell on him. I mean how could such a bad boy like him be my besties friend.

"I could ask you the same thing? And now you've even starting befriending my friends? Is this to get close to me?" He said with a smirk while I just look at him in disgust.

"Me and try to-" i was cut off by someone

"Hey babes, How are you did I take too long" she said while clinging on Taehyung. "And who is this girl? Another Confession?" She said while looking at you with a smirk. "I'm so sorry that he had to reject a bitch like you but the rejection you got right now is beacause of me Jeon Kookie his GIRLFRIEND"

"First of all, Why would I even confess to this Taetrash and second of all, who are you to me to call me bitch?" I said while staring deeply in her souls with pure anger filled in my eyes. I mean how can she think of me as someone having such a bad choice~

Author- Says the one who is going to make babies with him

Y/N- Shut up author-nim! What do you want from me?

Author- Well don't you dare to talk to me like that because I can shut you up forever if I want to afterall ye meri story he (This is my story) *tries to be savage and flips hairs*

Y/N - Ahhh..aa! Mianhae author nim

Now back to the story,

Y/N's POV

I could see her gluping and trembling due to my stare. 'I didn't knew she was that weak man'. I thought to myself and fliped my hairs internally

"Ya-ahh!! D-do-n't you da-dare to talk to me like t-that!!...You should be scared of me I'm Kim Taehyung's Girlfriend and.....he is the bad boy of the school" She said stuttering.

"You're telling me all of this shit AS IF I REALLY CARE!" I said while forcing on the words "as if I care'. And left after saying that. I was really annoyed at this moment...this Taetrash had already ruined my first day and now his girlfriend had also ruined it

I hate you Kim Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

Wooahh!! I can't believe she has the guts to shout on my girlfriend. Now I really have to take my revenge on you Y/N but I'll do some mercey on you and not ruin your first day and week but the from the next week your life will be like a living hell.

I hate you Lee Y/N

______________________________________
Author

I'm sorry to update this LATE but what can I do, My CYCLE TEST were going on and I had to score good marks in it since I'm a pretty average student. I am really SORRY!!

I know this is very short but I'm gonna update a lot more since my cycle test are over but after a week or so my half yearly's are gonna start this means that it may take a lot more time to update. Mianhae (Sorry)!!

I hope you guys liked this part....I promise I'll improve my grammar and writting skills.

Pls tell me if there is any mistake 😭

Btw, I'll keep editing it so there aren't any kind of grammar mistakes. Pms stay tunned for the next part 💜✨️

If you liked it then don't forget to vote 🤧

Bye, Saranghae 💜🙌🏻✨️