💫 Chapter-74💫

Start from the beginning

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim nodded their heads. Jin and Suzy turned to leave but Jin stopped and again turned back. He looked at Mrs. Kim and said

Jin- Mom, you can call me Jin too. Or World Wide Handsome will work too

He said and gave her a small wink. Suzy hit his shoulders and dragged him outside while Mrs. Kim chuckled at his cuteness. She turned her head towards her husband and said

Mrs. Kim- I didn't knew my daughter is your daughter in law. It's such a good coincidence. Isn't it?

Mr. Kim- Y..yea. Even I didn't knew she was your d...daughter.

Mrs. Kim- Yeah. I never mentioned her to you  

Mr. Kim- Why?

He asked. Mrs. Kim started telling him how Suzy left home and all.

💀💀💀

The Maknae line was right now laughing so hard on Jin's bed when Jin and Suzy arrived in the room. Jin and Suzy knew the reason. They closed the door and brust into small laughter themselves.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and YN were the only ones who weren't laughing right now. Actually they were laughing with makanes but now they are done.

Hoseok- His expression was way to funny Hyung.

Yoongi- Yea. It looked like he saw a ghost.

Yoongi added to which Hoseok nodded while Namjoon said

Namjoon- Hyung, for him Suzy Hyeongsu was like Ghost only.

YN nodded her head and said

YN- Unnie, wear a white dress, get a ton of makeup done and keep your hairs open infront. We will go and scare him.

As she said, the makane line who finally stopped laughing a little, again started laughing out loud. Suzy looked at YN with a fake angry face while she just giggled.

Jin saw her, and quickly pulled her towards himself by her waist. Suzy was startled, she looked at him and the next thing the brothers and YN saw was the love birds lost in each other's eyes.

Hoseok stopped the makanes from laughing while Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other and closed YN's eyes.

Hoseok- It's our signal to leave this room. Let's go guys.

Hoseok whispered and one only one all of them left the room silently while Jin and Suzy were still lost in each other's eyes.

Jin- You look so beautiful today.

Suzy- And You are looking so hands... cute

(Author- Yea Yea. We all know if she say Handsome, he will call himself World Wide Handsome so Suzy changed the word. Wow!!)

Jin- Keep talking. I love it.

Suzy- What should I say?

Jin- I Love you

Suzy- Ofcourse Jin. I love you. Is it even a thing to say.

Jin- I know but it feels so good to hear it.

Suzy- Really?

She asked and Jin nodded his head. Suzy pecked his lips and said

Suzy- I love you.

Jin- One more time

Suzy- I Love You Jin

Jin- I love you too Jagi.

He said and pulled her towards himself and *cough cough*

Ok kids, let them have their time. Let's close the door and leave. Pretend we don't know anything.

💀💀💀

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1060