CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16:

I woke up feeling tired it's a good thing we have no class but it's our school's foundation day and it's almost christmas, my life has been so good to be true and my relationship with azi is very healthy rachel on the other hand is very busy on her being a campus president well you know her she's very active when it comes to planning something so it really suits her position while niklaus is focusing on his course to make his dad and ahma proud, we see each other sometimes at the campus and we are just civil though I can say that he is still affected but I think we are better this way and also miss chi still don't know about me and azi so she sometimes bring azi foods in his office and the other teachers  tease them but azi always told them that they are just friends but miss chi just never gives up, I just need to trust azi on this one.

I just finished preparing everything rachel was up very early and went to school without me so as usual I book a ride to go to the campus.

As soon as I arrived I immediately went to our booth to help with my other block mates me and my block mates decided to make a marriage booth because we know that it's very popular especially those students that have their crushes, well sometimes it makes me jealous to those couples that can freely be seen in public but I know our time will come.

The booth is now officially open many students gather to try our booth some of them pair their classmates with their crushes and it made them so happy and some of the couples also decided to try it, inside the booth we have a fake pastor and we let the boys wear a tuxedo while the girls wear a veil we also gave them a fake ring and a flower to make it realistic and then we take a picture of them as a proof of their fake wedding and also for them to remember this moment.

After so many hours many students has tried our booth all of us were very exhausted so we thought that we should take a break for awhile but then suddenly many students were screaming and we saw them going to our booth they were gathering and was so excited they were holding miss chi and azi.

"Hey students stop forcing us mr.azrael wouldn't like it."-Miss chi was saying this but she was literally giggling and when I saw azi he was looking directly at me.

"Hey students I think it's not a good idea okay? we should stop this."- Azi finally talked but the students just laugh and then they proceed to bring miss chi and azi inside the booth.

I also heard my classmates talking that miss chi and azi look good together, they were also telling me this and I know azi and I can't do anything because they might found out about us we couldn't risk it.

They started the fake ceremony and many students were watching and screaming.

"Get married already!! whoooo!"- I overheard someone.

"Hey this is just fake but who knows in the future?,  just kidding."- Miss chi jokingly said this and chuckle then he looked at azi but he did not respond to it he was quiet the whole time.

Miss chi and Azi are now finally inside the booth and I can see in azi's eyes that he is trying to not look irritated and when they finally reached the last stage which is they will take a picture I saw azi looking at me and I immediately turn around so that no one will notice but then when I was about to turn around I saw miss chi looked at azi and then switch her gaze to me, It made me nervous so I didn't look back to check on them I was pretending to be doing something. 

After the fake ceremony many students took a picture of them and azi was not his usual self he immediately go out and told the students and miss chi that his not feeling well, so also everyone went to the other booth and miss chis took a glance of me before going out.

"Sh!t I think she noticed." I whisper to myself feeling nervous.

Finally a day well spent, our booth was successful and its almost time to go home so we finish up everything and bid a goodbye with each other because after this day we will not see everyone it was almost Christmas basically every student will go home to province or spent their Christmas break outside the country.