CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER15:

After having those conversation with him we decided to switch the series and watch a horror movie since rachel was in her room leaving us in the living room so  we just stayed  in the living room and enjoy the moment.

After an hour of watching the movie we didn't not notice that it's almost midnight so azi decided that he should go home.

"Hey it's almost midnight I think I need to go home and you need some rest you still have your classes tomorrow."- He then stood up to and get his things.

"Okay take care and you drives safe."- I fix the sofa and turn off the television  I also stood up to walk him at the front door.

When we reached the front the door he suddenly stop for awhile and looked at me I was puzzled because he was looking at me for five seconds and then he suddenly kiss me in the forehead.

"See you tomorrow baby."- He then said this after kissing my forehead and then he close the door so I went to my room,  I still can't believe what had happened today.

I fell asleep as soon as I close my eyes. 

The next morning came as usual I wake up early to take a bath and prepare breakfast and then choose an outfit and then book a ride.

As soon as I arrived I immediately find my class and just did what I need to do I finish all my classes andI didn't even notice the time it was around 4pm and Iiterally forgot that I need to talk to niklaus.

"Oh shoot I forgot to message niklaus I was really busy."- I was getting busy because the exams are coming.

"Hey where are you can we talk?"- I texted him and I went outside the university and go to the nearest milk tea shop.

"I'm going outside the university to meet niklaus I need to talk to him."- I also texted azi he's still in the university for sure.

"Okay sure where are you should I pick you up? my class just ended."- He responded and I told him I'm at the milk tea shop near the school.

I arrived at the milk tea shop and I ordered some snacks and a boba milk tea while waiting for niklaus, I have been thinking about what I will tell him but it's now or never and I think this is the right time.

Someone open the door and it's him.

I sigh and crossed my fingers telling my self I got this.

"Hey here you are what's up I have been texting you last time are you busy? well there's no doubt the exams are coming and it's basically hell week for the students."- He sat down and started talking to me he was smiling he was so pure, Oh God how could I hurt this man how can I tell him.

"Oh you ordered already you you're that hungry huh you didn't wait for me I already told you you're my princess when we're together okay? but it's fine maybe you're really hungry."- He chuckled and stood up to order his foods.

This guy there's just something about him he's too good for me I can't hurt him how should I tell him that he should stop.

After he ordered he sat down and looked at me.

"So what do you want to talk about princess?"- He started the conversation,I sigh okay here we go I guess it's time.

I was about to talk but then suddenly my phone rang, someone's calling me.

"where are you now my class just ended, I'm picking you up."- It's azi.

"Oh het uhm me and niklaus are talking now I'll just text you later when we're done."- I told him and he suddenly went silent for awhile and I heard a sigh from him.

"Okay just make it fast baby I'm getting jealous."- I chuckled a little bit he's so cute.

Then I put down my phone and looked at niklaus his face is now serious.

"who was that?"- he asked.

"Uh that was aaaa- zi."- I was stuttering now I'm getting nervous.

"Ohh okay"- he just shut his mouth and finally the food has arrived so he just started eating.

"about that I need to tell you something..."- I sigh and decided to tell him what I feel for him.

"You see nik you're a good guy and I like you for that but I think it's not enough, you know that you're my first kiss right ? uhm I think I don't like you enough maybe I just like the fact that someone liked me after my crush dump me that time and I think I was just blinded by the fact that you're my first kiss that's why I tried so hard for you to like me and then suddenly you confessed and I was overwhelm I think it made me excited and I think I like azi, don't get me wrong I like you but not in a way that you want us to be and I'm so sorry for having your hopes up If it's okay with you we can still be friends?."- There I finally said it I know I'm being an asshole but at least I told him everything he needs to know.

"I understand  respect your decision but if you ever need me I'm always here for you celest, thank you for being honest with me but if ever that guy will hurt you I swear I will definitely get you."- He suddenly stop eating when he heard what I said to him and then just looked at me and told me what he felt.

He then suddenly stood up and told me that he wants to go home first and I just nod I can't blame now I'm feeling guilty.

After a minute azi called me and I told him that we are done talking and he said he will pick me up and we decided to go to mcdonalds drive thru so that we can have our dinner at the condo I also texted rachel that her brother is coming to have dinner with us.

When we arrived at the condo rachel doesn't have so many questions so we just ate and talk a little bit about our day.

Months have passed we continue our relationship just like that rachel seem to not worry and just accept us me and niklaus is also civil with each other sometimes he will reply to my story or like my post in my instagram account our family does not know yet but we're getting there we are planning to tell them this christmas.

our relationship  had our ups and downs basically it was just me being jealous of his co worker which is miss chi but he always make sure that there's nothing to worry about so I don't always worry, many people don't know about our relationship and we made sure of that.