CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10:

Finally the introducing of each and everyone is done.

"So I guess that's it now I know all of your names, likes and dislikes so I will be your purposive communication teacher from this day on."- She is an epitome of beauty I must say, she is shining and bubbly she is like an angel she has this white skin of here and a chinita look and her waivy brown hair and she only wear light make up which really suit her.

I was still looking at her and still thinking if azi and her is related to each other, I don't know but it's not my business if they know each other but I have this urge to ask her and I'm afraid of what she will answer I don't know what Am I doing to my self I'm confused I should not let this bother me because of course I don' like azi in a romantic way I made sure of that,  I have a date with nik later I should focus on that but  why does this little situation is making me weak.

"Well since it's the first day we will not be taking any lessons we will just be getting to know each other so since the introduction is done you can ask questions towards me and you can even ask you classmates"- She was smiling and the boys inside our room is really listening they were literally mesmerized by her beauty.

"Miss chi are you still single if you don't mind me asking?"- Someone at the back ask it was a boy and they were all smiling and laughing.

"Oh my hahaha I am single but I have someone I like.- And then boom just like I think my heart just stop beating for a while she did not even mention a name but I think I know who it is and it made me nervous, I know I should not feel this way but I can't help it.

"awww I thought I have a chance hahah just kidding mis chi.."- My classmates just laugh and also miss chi, she is so easy go lucky.

Many of my classmates continue asking her about anything and she happily answered all of them, I think my classmates now really likes her and admire her it made me jealous I don't know it is just because she and azi are related or azi might like her maybe not now but in the future if she will try to get his attention.

I don't know what to do or to think anymore I basically forgot about my lunch with nik.

"I should focus with my studies and think about my lunch with nik."- I said this to my self this is just a phase I am just confused because of what azi says the other day.

After  all that getting to know each other thing the bell rang and I hurriedly ran outside to breathe.

I was walking and I saw rachel literally running I know she's late again she saw me and just smiled and run.

I decide to go to the library to read but then my phone rang.

*BEEEP BEEEP*

"Hey I'm done with my class where are so I can pick you up."- Nik message me, It was a relief I think this overthinking might be over now.

"I am here at the campus walking I'll wait for you at the student lounge." - I replied and started walking to the student lounge and wait for him.

I was scrolling through my instragram account while waiting for nik and just reposted some qoutes in my story.

After a while someone approach me and it was nik.

"Hey let's go?"- He was wearing a black  shirt with his rolex watch which by the way really suits him, he was in his faded jeans and paired with his vans shoes.

He was scent was so good I can literally smell him even if he's a meter far.

"Oh you're here, yes let's go I'll just get my things.'- So I get my bag but then he grab it.

"I'll bring it princess."- It made my heart flutter.

"Oh okayy."- So we walk outside the campus so many people are watching us, I know what's the cause of course niklaus is like their ultimate crush and he was bringing my things it made me uncomfortable many girls are watching me with their deadly stare and niklaus did not mind it he was walking with me and bringing my things.

"I heard some of the girls are talking and looking at me."- I told him.

"Let them as if they can do something to you no one can lay a finger on you while I'm here okay? So don't worry."- He just chuckle and pat my head.

He surely knows what his doing it made me blush and  and smile so I just shut my mouth and did not mind them.

As we reach his car he open my doors and it was so cute he also fasten my seatbelt and then he started driving.

"Hey where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"Oh I'm thinking we could go to star bucks I want some coffee and just sand which for lunch." I did not hesitate I was really craving for coffee for the past few weeks.

"Sure let's go there."- So he started to drive smoothly and it slow so it got me thinking there was no traffic because we chose a different way it was like a short cut but he did not drive fast enough so I ask him.

"Can I ask something?"- I ask permission first.

He just laugh and then told me to now ask permission I can speak to him freely he said.

"Oh sorry"- I chuckled

"So uhm you see there's no traffic you can drive as fast as you can so that we can arrive their early."- I told him 

"I can do that but I won't do that."- He coldy told me, Oh shoot did I do something wrong?

"I won't do that because you are with me I will not let anything bad happen to you I will slowly drive for you so that you will be safe and of course I would love to cherish this moment now that I am alone with you."- He told me all of this seriously  and I was too stunned to speak so I kepy my silent until we reach our destination.

--END OF CHAPTER 10--