CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5:

"We were just talking it's our business sir we don't want you to get involved." Niklaus finally talked.

Azi finally let go of my hand and talk to me calmly.

"Is this true miss Celestine?." He asked. 

I nod at him and then he looked at us seriously before disappearing.

"Now let's go back to what we are talking about miss, did you really regret what happened? because if you ask me now I'll tell you the truth."

I was stunned I can't find the words, I liked what happened but how can I tell him without looking so desperate, I mean it's my first time talking to a stranger like this.

"Uhm I don't regret it its just it's my first kiss and..." He cuts me off, he didn't let me finish.

"Whoa whoa whoa wait it was your first kiss? are you kidding me? " He sounded so happy, When I looked at him he was smirking, it looks like he is enjoying what he is hearing. 

" I know it's unbelievable but trust me its true, I'll tell you what really happened that night why  did I agree about the kiss." I started talking about the dare I told him that it was  my best friend's idea, She wanted me to kiss someone at the party so that I can go home early.

He was about to talk when several people entered the hallway to use the restroom so we decided to continue our conversation at the math park.

He grabbed my hand which shocked me a lot, but I tried not to show it too much, many people spotted us and began whispering to each other it's like their talking about us but he did not mind it at all in fact he barely even glanced at them, In other words he doesn't really care what other people think.

We enter the math park it is so big that many people really gather here to study, talk or even take a nap,  when we enter inside we try to find a perfect spot to talk that's why we  decided to sit down under the Akasha tree, the air here is so refreshing it's like singing a lullaby.

"So what now? I'm you first kiss huh.." He chuckle

After a minutes of not talking  he finally break the silence.

"Yes and I liked it"  There! I finally said it! I bit my lower lip I was really shy but I cannot talk anymore no more words are spitting out. If I look at my face in the more I know it is very red right now. I just want to disappear right now and never comeback. 

This is not me why Am I suddenly confessing I just got over my feelings for my crush but now I am here confessing at someone I barely know, someone I met at the party. 

I saw him blushing but he kept silent for awhile I don't know what's on his mind I wanted to ask him if he like it too but I just sat down and wait for his response.

"I noticed you the first time you enter the building you were so gorgeous that time but I did not have the guts to talk to you when I saw that's why we drink until I'm tipsy enough to face you." He laugh saying this I was looking at him the whole time and I must say he is really serious about this.

"Uh so I wanted to get to know you better is it alright if I ask you on a date?" He look at me and hold my hand.

"I know it's a bit too fast but I don't waste time especially to a girl like you." 

I was thinking if I'm going to  yes about the date or I will tell him that I am still going to think about it, what if he change his mind if I said I'm going to think about it I don't know what to do

I need Rachel's advice about this this is my first time being ask out I really need to think about it.

And suddenly my phone ring I look at it it was Rachel.

"Oh crap! she did not know about this I only told her that I will use the rest room and then come back I left her at the canteen." I shouted

"Left who? What are you talking about." Niklaus sounded confused.

"My bestfriend, we were at the canteen before we bump at each other at the hallway she didn't know where I am right now I think she's angry  right now." I answered him.

 I know Rachel might be angry that I left her unannounced but for sure she'll be happy to know what's the reason.

"Hello?" I answered the phone call and I am not mistake she was angry she was literally shouting at me but she's really like this she's so open to me we don't really get offended at each other but we expresses our feelings always.

"Hey you miss! Where are you? you said you are just going to use the rest room? now what? I am still here at the canteen waiting for you like a dog! Where are you? You disappear like a bubble! I want answers! I already finish my snacks and you're still not here are you okay??! where did you go!?" She was really shouting at me I wanted to laugh she was being paranoid but I understand her.

"Is she angry at you?" He suddenly started asking me, I was shocked I know Rachel will hear him.

"Oh my god! you are such a biiiiisshh! Who is that? I heared someone and it's definitely a guy! That's why disappear huh." Now she sounded happy and proud she even forgot I left her at the canteen for almost an hour.

"Can we talk about it later? I'll hang up I'll just see you there don't move." I told her that I will go to her at the canteen to talk and I hang up the phone.

"So is she angry or you want me to help you? I can talk to her." He sound worried.

"No no she's okay but I need to go back to her at the canteen uhm can we continue next time I really need to go now." I was in a hurry I stand up and started walking.

"Oh next time you mean it's a date then?" He asked me smilingly but I was walking too fast I heard him shouting that he will wait until I'm free I just look back and smile.

-- END OF CHAPTER 5--