CHAPTER 9

chapter 9:

Rachel and I was looking at each other I know that both of us was thinking who might message so I check my phone.

"Hey are you okay now? I was worried so I decided to text you it's niklaus, by the way please save my number princess." - I would be lying if I will say that I did not feel nothing when he said princess I was really blushing and Rachel was looking at me so confused so she started asking why.

"Why are you blushing girl? who texted you let me see." She was trying to get my phone but I did not resist instead I voluntarily give it to her.

"Oh my God!!! He already texted you, you should reply! I know my brother likes you but who cares may the best man win!"- Rachel was laughing devilish it's like she's being possessed, she literally like love games so much. 

"Okay I'm going reply now wish me luck!" I sigh 

"Hey I'm good thank you for helping me earlier." I texted him.

I told rachel that I will be going inside the room and she nod she was still watching the tv, so I went inside the room and just lying on the bed  still waiting for his text.

"Oh it's good to hear that you're okay, uhm by the way I was hoping if we can have lunch together umh how's tomorrow? are you free? " Oh my god! I don't know what to do anymore it's like so fast but it's only lunch right, I don't want to expect more but I think I might go.

"yes sure I'm good I only have two classes in the morning so I think we can have lunch." I replied.

"Oh okay then it's a date see you tomorrow at school."  I didn't bother to reply to his text I put my phone away and went to sleep.

The next morning come I woke up and I check my phone and it has one message.

"Good morning have a great day ahead!" - It made me me smile a  little bit it was from nik but not for too long because I was reminded of what happen yesterday it made me think of azi after all that he did not even check on me or it's all just a prank.

I don't know what to think anymore I know my self that I like niklaus but I keep thinking of azi his actions are very confusing, but I don't want to think about it anymore I'll just see where this goes.

After a minutes of thinking I decided to take a bath put up some music to forget the world for a while.

After taking a bath I go through my drawers and check some clothes, I decided to wear a black spaghetti dress  and pair it with a white cardigan to make it look simple, I put on some powder and some lip gloss I'm not really a fan of heavy make up because I think it does not suit me rachel on the other hand is very good in this but If given a chance I would love to learn.

After preparing I go in the kitchen and cook some breakfast so I open the stove and crack 2 eggs for rachel and I and some bacons after I put it in the table get some fresh milk and decided ta wake rachel up.

So I went to the room.

"Hey rach wake up, I will go to school now after eating your breakfast is outside you should take a bath so that you can eat."  She woke up and just nod, I know that she was up late last night because she was watching her favorite series.

Si I went outside and then finish my breakfast  contact an uber so that I can go to the university.

After a minutes of travelling I finally arrived while I was looking for my room I bump into someone unexpected.

It was azi, I looked at him and he was just looking at me it lasted for three seconds and finally he talk.

"How are you miss celestine?" His voice is very soothing it was in a low tine voice but it's like I'm melting.

"Uhhh I'm good sir and thank you for helping me yersterday." What the heckk why Am I stuttering it's not like I'm nervous right? god!!

"Good to hear that..." -Is that it? I mean is that all he can say after he just literally confessed?!

Oh my God what Am I thinking, why Am I angry? I was out of my mind for a few seconds and suddenly...

"And by the way miss celestine why are you calling me sir, don't call me that when we are alone together."- I was confused, I mean yeah I should probably call him azi when there are no other people.

before I could talk even one word he cut me off.

"You should call me babe." I was too stunned to speak. 

He caught me off guard I know my self I was silent for a while and I know my self that my face is getting red.

After he told me that he just smirk and walk pass by me living me there shock.

After a few seconds I snap back I need to find my room before the class starts.

So I finally found my room after a minutes of walking, I went inside and it was almost full of students, I check for a vacant sit and luckily I found one at the back.

So I settle down and wait for the teacher to arrived.

"Goodmorning class!! rise up!" - Finally our teacher is here and she was full of energy.

"Hello everyone! let's get to know each other shall we? so I'm going to start my name is Chi whei but you can call me miss chi I was born in london so I basically finish my degree there but incase you might wondering why is my names chinese it's because my family are chinese but my grandparents migrated a long time ago even before my father was born so I think that's all you need to know from me you can just ask questions later on it's your turn now.

So the introducing of everyone has started and I was still processing of what our teacher has told us that she is from london so does that mean she and azi know each other?.

--END OF CHAPTER 9--