CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6:

I was a little anxious as I made my way back to the canteen to see my best friend and tell her everything that had happened.

Just as I anticipated, she grabbed me to sit down as soon as she spotted me and began asking me questions.

"So why? when? and how did you two become so close huh, you even left me here without saying anything! I'm a little bit angry right now that's why you need me to tell me everything!." Rachel is being a brat again but she's always like this she really wanted to be part of my life and I love her for that.

So I started telling her everything from the very first time we saw each other and why did we ended up talking at the park.

She just listened to everything I say and when she heard that Niklaus wants to date me she suddenly scream in excitement.

"OMGGG!!! you better go girl okay?? this is really your chance to forget about your crush which by the way transferred to another school far away from here because his parents did not like her girlfriend for him. " Rachel suddenly talks about my ex crush well I didn't know that he transferred I basically forgot about him the moment I met Niklaus.

"Oh really did he now, well I don't care about him anymore, I think I'll take this chance with Niklaus I think he's a good guy and he is handsome"  I laugh a little and  told rachel what I really feel. 

Suddenly the bell rang it's time for the next class.

"I need to go I have class and it's my last subject see you later" I hug her and bid a goodbye.

"Yes we really need to see each other later okay? We are going to the mall and shop you some clothes for your date!." She playfully tease me and she was literally laughing like a devil.

"Hey it's just a coffee date no need for me to buy some new clothes, I'm going bye!" I ran after saying those words so that she could not interrupt me but instead she shouted.

 before I went out I heard her saying...

"We are going to the mall later whether you like it or not end of discussion see you!."

I was walking alone and was trying to find my next class after a minutes of walking I finally reach my destination I walk inside the classroom and find a vacant seat it was at the back and I was in the second row.

Our PE Teacher entered the room minutes later after I arrived she was introducing herself and then next our turn it was fast after we introduce ourselves our teacher told us to just play games at the gym. 

So we all went first to change into our PE uniforms and then we all went to the gym.

The girls wanted to volleyball while the boys wanted to play basket ball, so we decided to have each half court, and then we started playing.

I'm not really good in sports but I tried to play better for us to win.

So after a minutes of playing we  almost have a tie score between each team but the other team has really a great player I think she's really a volleyball player she spike once again and then boom they won I was the one at the front and I did not able to block it.

Everyone was clapping I did not notice that many people has entered the gym and watch our game, it was a tough game thou but I literally enjoyed it.

"whoa that was close! I'm so exhausted." I was literally gasping while I was talking to my other classmate.

"Yeah It was fun we'll won next time." She raised her hand gave me a high five I was shock because it was new to me to talk to other people.

"Hey you did good! we'll try to win next time don't worry about it." My other classmate also cheered me but not all of them.

as I was drinking my water someone approach me and then suddenly she slap me.

"Ouch! what's your problem?!" I shouted unfortunately our teacher already went out the gym.

Our classmates gather and try to grab her because she's literally trying to grab my hair after she slapped me.

"It's your fault that we loss! If you had block that last ball earlier we could have won!" She shouted and was trying to grab my hair.

I didn't know what to do I was scared and don't know what to do, many  people already gather to check what is happening inside the gym and among those people I saw a familiar face.

He was walking and grab the other girls hand and told her to back off,  the girl was so shock and did not hesitate to stop shouting it was like he was in control of the situation.

"If you come near celestine again, I will be your greatest nightmare." He told her angrily without hesitation the girl ran out and was crying.

"Are you okay? what happened? It's okay now I'm here." He told me calmly, he assure me that he's now here and can take care of me.

My heart was pounding so fast I don't know what to do anymore it was so embarrassing at the same time my body hurt so much I think I might pass out any time soon.

There's no voice coming out to my mouth I can't talk because of what had happened it was traumatizing for me if rachel was here she would not let that girl near me even a little, she would freak out if she will know that someone slapped me inside the campus.

I was still shaking and crying my other classmates tried to calm me down and my classmate who slapped already went out crying because of what niklaus told her and after a few seconds I felt dizzy, I was about to talk but suddenly all I see was black and then that's the moment I passed out.

 --END OF CHAPTER 6--