CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12:

"Oh hi miss celest!"- She wave at me, we bump into someone unexpectedly it was miss chi an azi.

What??? so my instincts were right all along, they knew each other. 

"Hi miss chi it's nice to see you here." I smiled at her and saw Azi's face was shock nik also greeted them.

"Ohhh who's with you? your boy friend?"- she was teasing me and she was smiling  and I saw azi's face turn into serious and was looking at me and niklaus.

I was about to answer miss chi but then niklaus suddenly speak.

"No miss but I plan on courting her."- My jaw drop when he said those words.

We were standing there for like five minutes good thing azi speak up.

"I think we need to order now chi I'm hungry."- He's face look so serious he was not looking at me this time. 

"Oh yes right we'll go now take care both of you, it's nice seeing you here."- Miss chi wave a goodbye and they went inside the cafe while me and niklaus went to his car quietly.

Niklaus started driving hoping we could catch up both our classes.

We were just quiet in the car and just listening to some rnb music.

"Can I ask you something?"- Niklaus suddenly break the silence.

"Yes sure you can what is it?- I looked at him.

"Does mr.azi likes you?"- And my jaw drop why would he ask me that? did he notice something between me and azi? 

"Whaaat? did you say?"- I was stuttering I was hoping I heard him wrong.

"I think mr.azi likes you"- He finally told me but why and how did he find out?

"Oh no no I think he just likes me as his little sister he looks out for me."- I bit my lower lip I know that azi really likes me romantically bit I don't want niklaus to know it's just that I'm really confused right now so I don't want anyone to know.

I definitely like niklaus but lately azi's actions makes me so confuse.

"I don' think so I see the why he looks at you but no worries I'm willing to do anything just to get you."- He just smirk and continue driving.

"I want to be your boy friend celest just so you know I wont mind if other guys will like you but I will not let them bother me I will continue pursuing you."- He added.

He is so straight forward I can't believe I just met this guy in a party and now he's being serious.

"This is what I wanted right for him to like me? But it didn't make me so happy instead I'm a little bit of nervous and confuse as to what I'm feeling right now."- I said to myself.

All I did was listen to him I kept my silence until we reach the university.

"We're here"- He then go outside open the door for me and I thank him.

"So can I walk you to your class?"- He offered.

"No it's okay we only have ten minutes before the classes start you might get late, I also need to the comfort room before I go to my class.- I coldy told him, I don't know why I'm being like this I feel so guilty and I don't know why I keep on thinking about what azi and miss chi is doing right now. 

I just want to ba alone for awhile. 

"Okay I'll just message you later? I'll go now you take care."- He didn't notice or he did not just want to make the situation awkward so he just walk pass by me and went to his next class.

So I walk and go the the rest room and look my self in the mirror I was thinking of what should I do I don't want someone to get hurt because of me I also don't want to assume maybe azi is just infatuated because he just got back here in the Philippines now that miss chic is here maybe his feelings will just fade and thinking that made me sad it this what I really feel? Do I have feelings for azi I think I'm the one who is infatuated by niklaus.

As I was about to wash my face to stop thinking about everything Rachel entered the comfort room.

"Oh hey here you are how was your date? don't you have a class in this period?"- She talks to me and went inside one of the cubicle we were chatting because there's no other people inside the comfort room.

"It's fine I hade a great time yes I have a class I still have ten minutes though."- She didn't say anything but I heard the flush so when she got out the cubicle she talks  to me in a serious tone.

"You had a great time but I think I don't hear sound so happy celest, what happened?- She sounds so concern It's clear in her face she's worried about me.

I was about to tell her everything, I totally forgot about the time until the bell rang.

"Oh shoot I forgot about the time, hey if something is bothering you just tell me okay? don't overthink it you know I'm here for you anytime right? So let's talk about it later okay? I just need to go to my class you also it's already time."- I'm feeling at ease right now after hearing those positive words from my best friend I really needed that.

So both of us walk outside and went to our respective class.

When I reached my class thankfully the professor is still not around so me and my classmates waited for a couple of minutes.

"Hey that's celest right? the girl who's with niklaus?"-  I heard someone talking at the back and and heard my name.

"Yeah that's her many people saw them together, they were having lunch."- The other girl responded.

"Is that her girl friend? she's not that pretty poor niklaus I bet niklaus is not serious he will dump her for sure and I will become her girl friend I will make him notice me." The other girl agreed to her friend and they laugh and make fun of me.

I did not bother to talk to them or whatsoever good thing our professor arrived and they just stop talking.

            --END OF CHAPTER 12--