CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14:

After hearing those words from rachel I just kept my silence and then we decided to go home after all those happening, azi texted me if he could  drive us home but I didn't reply and we just book a grab to take us home.

When we arrived at our condo I immediately take a bath and and and after a few minutes I was done and was ready to change clothes while rachel on the other hand take a bath after me and then she was ready to turn on the television to watch her favorite series, I also sat down beside her.

We were just watching there for hours and just having a casual conversation about the series,
so while rachel was still watching I decided to scroll through my instagram I literally forgot to reply to niklaus messages  its been hours since he texted me that if he could drive us home  and after an hour he texted again if I'm home but I did not respond to it I just want to think more.

So while I was scrolling I found some food pictures and I decided to repost it. 

"this looks so yummy!! ice cream!"- I was screaming when I saw some pictures of an ice cream on my instagram feed.

"You want to order some? it definitely looks so delicious."- Rachel also saw it but I was thinking if it's okay to eat ice cream it is almost midnight we forgot about the time because we were busy watching.

I was thinking for a few minutes if we should order but eventually I decided to order so I open my food panda app to find some store that has ice ream.

"Hey rach I decided we should order what flavor do you want?"- I told rachel.

"We got the same favorite girl you should order cookies and cream silly."- She chuckle, yeah Iiterally forgot for a minute that we have the same favorite.

So I when I was about to click the check out the door bell rang.

*DING DONG*

Me and rachel looked at each other in confusion.

"Do you have visitors at this hour?"- Rachel ask me confused because it's almost midnight.

"No! I don't have you? "- I ask her also.

"not me, who might that be, I'll go check it"- So she want to the door and check who's outside.

I heard her opening the door and then suddenly she shouted.

"What the heck bro?! what are you doing here it's almost midnight."- When I heard the word bro I already know who's here.

So I heard the door closed and I was just in the sofa waiting for rachel, when they were about to go near me rachel sat down beside me and he also told his brother to seat down but before he seat down near me he suddenly talks.

" your ice cream."- He gave me an ice cream the same flavor I tried to order good thing I didn't press the check out but I'm still wondering why did he game me ice cream and how did he know I wanted it.

I did not say anything because rachel was the one who started shouting.

"Whoa whoa what is this, don't tell me all this time you have been contacting with my brother to buy us an ice cream? good one celest!" -She laughs so loud.

"He barely give me something well thanks  to you celest!"- She added then she grab one of the ice cream then go to the kitchen and started eating there.

"I bet she knows what his brother is trying to do she left us here in the sofa to talk privately."- I said this to my self. 

A moment of silence had passed our eyes are both focus on the series that rachel is supposed to watch.

"Uh thank you for the this but why did you gave me this?" - I finally broke the silence between us.

"I saw your story and decided to buy it for you so I would have an excuse to go here and talk to you without other people."- He looks at me and said this seriously.

I don't know what to say but I think it's time to talk about it and settle this once and for all I think I really need to choose.

"I saw you with that guy if it's true that he's courting you I won't just sit back and watch I'll make my move I like you since the day I first saw you celest."- As he was saying this I was literally blushing and just caught off guard.

I was just silent for a while and was thinking of what should I say because it's not only my feelings I'm thinking I was also thinking on how to tell niklaus that I think I was just infatuated by him and was just confused because he's my first kiss.

I don't want to hurt niklaus feelings he is such a good boy and he deserve to know everything.

"I think I also like you azi."- There I finally told him.

His eyes is like going to explode because of how shock he is he then sat near me and held both of my hands.

"Oh to hear those words from you celest"- He said this like a baby and lean on me.

"But let just take things slowly I still have to talk to nik and clarify some things, he's a good person and I don't like to hurt his feelings about my decision"- I told him.

"Okay baby we'll take this slowly"- He chuckle and continuing playing with my hands.

We sat there and watch the series while I continue eating my ice cream and then suddenly celest came back and saw us in that position.

"Whoa okay I'm just going to my room bye lovers."- She look so shock but then she just rolled her eyes and I literally saw her smirk then she want to the room and close the door leaving both of us in the living room.

I was still processing what just happened but I think I made the right decision because it made me happy but I can't help to think about his relationship with miss chi so I decided to ask him.

"Wait but what are your relationship with miss chi you seem close"- I finally said this to him because it has been bugging me since I saw them together.

He seemed shock.

"Hey me and chi are just college buddies we were friends since I transferred to london you have nothing to worry about."- He said this to me to give me the assurance I wanted, I sigh in relief.

I smile hearing those words from him I always worry about almost everything especially he is now my teacher this relationship should not be public.

"Since we have talk enough I think I need to tell you also that we should not be seen in public doing sweet kind of stuffs, I mean you're basically my teacher now you're not just my brothers sister."- I told him this but I know that he already think about it.

"I don't care what will people think or who will try to stop this relationship but I will fight for this, but if you insist baby we should take this slowly and we this relationship will not be public until you graduate, we'll go your way."- Those words coming from he's mouth makes me melt, Those assurance he gave me makes me think that I should really trust him on this.

--END OF CHAPTER 14--