CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1:  Kiss of a stranger

This welcoming party for the freshmen is seriously a bad idea I was literally pissed off the whole time. Rachel my best friend had dragged me here even though she knew that I am not the type of girl who likes to party nor drink, though I still drink but occasionally. She thought that if we attend to this party I might forget about my long time crush since high school.

 "I am glad we made it to the party! It's the best place to find someone and forget about your crush." She had said this because she just saw a picture of my crush together with his girl friend. It hurts seeing him happy but I can't just be single forever I need to do something but this party is getting on my nerves. I think this is a bad idea. 

I wanted to go home so bad so I screamed at Rachel "Can I go home now please?" but she did not hear me well because of the loud noise of the people partying and the pounding music inside the building.

My best friend was drinking, dancing and talking to other people that's why she did not respond to me. Rachel and I had been friends since we were in high school our parents are business partners that's why we are so close to each other literally sisters but not by blood, but mind you we are the total opposites! My friend is very friendly, outgoing very popular and she likes to party every weekend while me  I am the introverted one my hobbies are reading books, writing and studying from time to time. I am the type of girl you would not love to talk to because most of the people describe me as a boring girl, well that's Celestine Daven for you.

back to the party as I was yelling to Rachel that I would love to go home first finally she heard me and said " What did you say? You will not go home!" Rachel screamed "You can only go home if you find at least one boy who would kiss you" Rachel playfully winks at me.

"Now you are trying to make a dare with me huh" I shouted at her "What do you want me to do now?! How can I even find a boy to kiss me I don't literally talk to anyone the while time I am here." I rolled my eyes feeling annoyed.

"I have a brilliant Idea! How about.." Rachel was screaming then suddenly a guy approached us together with his friends, this time around we were at the counter ordering drinks but that one guy stopped me from paying and and telling the bartender that he's the one who'll pay.

I did not mind him at first but then he tried talking to me as I was looking at him I was mesmerize by his beauty he has this pretty smile that could literally take my breathe away he has  this curly hair that suites him very well and his eyes so dreamy that I would love to submit to him even though he is just a stranger.

 He approached me with this mysterious look." Hi gorgeous " He said with his sleepy eyes and husky voice, I could tell that he is already drunk by the way he talk. 

"My name is Niklaus Mikaelson" he was telling his name and his friend's name to me and Rachel.
My heart was pounding so fast as I was looking at my best friend, I know what's on her mind the moment Niklaus and his friends approached us, she was smiling like a devil looking at me.

Rachel whispered to me "Now make him kiss you so that you can go home early tonight celest."
I did not bother to to think of ways I just want to go home.

I grab all the  liquor we bought and drank all those glasses, As I was about to take the last shot Niklause grab me by my wrist to stop me from drinking the last shot, he said "Hey stop why did you drink all those glasses it could make you dizzy and..." I cut him off I did not let him finish his sentence because it was too late I was very dizzy and drunk.
The night has become blurry to me and I think I might forget what will happened tonight.

This is what I wanted I told my self I need to drink to forget about my crush I need to get drunk to be able to kiss someone tonight without having any hesitation. 

I grab his collar stared at him, my eyes caught his eyes it was like seducing my body and soul I melted for a second, He makes me weak and got me thinking that if he would kiss my right here and now I would probably go along with it.

As we stare at each other I hands suddenly move it's like it has its own life, I grab his nape and pull him towards me I did the first move... I made it I kiss him for the first time I kissed a stranger, I kiss him passionately it's like we have know each other for a long time. 
I could feel his lips smirking while kissing me.

The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds then I pulled away and I immediately tensed up and look at him he just  stared blankly at me waiting for me to break the silence between us.

"Oh my god!! Celestine Daven!! I am so proud of you, you kissed a stranger!" Rachel shouted and was jumping because of how happy she is that I finally got my first kiss she grab me and hug me but the I pulled her away and I ran outside the building and went home leaving my best friend at the party

I was still in shock and still processing what had just happened between me and the guy 
I was hoping that he will not remember me and just forget about it.

--End of Chapter 1--